Conan vs. Leno

im with…

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s184/dtrippe/for_sho_by_duss005.jpg

FUCK NO POLE goddamnit i really screwed the pooch on this one…

Conan > Leno

If Conan wasnt such a whiny bitch there wouldnt be any problems. Big deal, they wanted him to move back 30 min cause his ratings blow ass.

no lenos ratings blow ass

Yeah, it’s Leno’s ratings that blow ass. I’m with Conan on this one.

I like both but if I had to choose, it would be Conan.

A SHO? Really?!?

lol i take it your never used to watch his show…

Lol yeah he was way into his car and had it forever. I feel like nbc kicking him off the air is like a kick in the balls to our generation because we find him much funnier and his comedy is much more in touch with us.

No, not religiously. I get it now.

COCO>*

Added poll y0!

I prefer Conan. Jay is only cool when he talks cars.

I don’t find Conan funny at all.

Leno is right up there with Favre in my book right now.

Where is the option for Letterman?

+1

.dot

Leno has better hobbies and what not… conan seems to have a better show, but his personality sometimes annoys me.

I dislike letterman though.

then you must have the personality of a fucking rock.

Oh wait, you’re old… stick to leno.

Leno is being made out to be the bad guy here when he’s really not.

1.) Leno beat Letterman for 16 years at 11:30. Conan was getting his ass handed to him until the onslaught of rubberneckers this past week watching a figurative car crash.
2.) The only reason Conan got the spot in the first place was he threatened to quit 5 years ago unless they promised it to him. Leno didn’t get a say and was forced out.
3.) When they announced they were cancelling the 10:00 show, Jay tried to leave to go to ABC or FOX and NBC was scared shitless and did all of this.

I was always a Letterman guy, Conan vs. Leno is pretty much a wash to me. But this fight is really Conan vs. NBC and Leno is stuck in the middle. besides, Conan sold out Terrance and Philip.