NBC, Conan, and Jay

What is your opinion on the drama with NBC, Conan and Jay?

Personally I’m with Conan.

personally i like the lineup better when conan had later time slot. he hasn’t done enough to draw me into watching hte show like leno did.

Leno is a car guy so he wins. bye bye Conan

I am glad Conan stood up for what he believed in regarding moving the Tonight show move to the Tonight/Today/Tomorrow show at 12:05AM. Jay is playing it up that he is just doing what NBC wants which annoys me. I personally think Jay blows, his voice and laugh annoys the hell out of me. Conan is new, fresh and it seems younger people are attracted to him instead of Jay.

i like both and i like that jay is being open about it and it seems like he wanted to just be the nice guy… but looking at what he said 5 years ago when he announced him leaving nbc for conan to move into the 1135 slot jay said noone over 60 could do this job at 1130 now he is going back on his word and doing the 1130 time slot… he should have said "no i wont go back because thats conans job now " then either retired or moved to another network… but you know money talks and bullshit walks… ill watch conan when he goes to fox next fall :slight_smile:

Leno’s writers are horrible. Leno himself is okay.
Conan is amusing well rounded.

Neither are funnier then: Craig Fergusen, He is the greatest improv person. Hilarious with his guest.

1: Craig F
2: Jimmy K
3: Conan
4: Leno
5: Letterman
6: Jimmy F

conan has always had stupid skits, none seemed to be entertaining. Sorta like a sloppy second comic. Jay has a much better show with better crowd of ppl. Jimmy F shouldnt even be on the air. Conan leaves he wont be missed. his ratings have always sucked vs Leno

Agreed. Craig F is hilarious when I catch his show.

Jay is an awesome car guy, but he needs to go away from latenight TV. I really don’t watch any of them unless there is someone good on their show.

Conan > Jay all day long.

Jay Leno is seriously not funny. He can’t even deliver jokes that are written for him. “Headlines” are about the only thing Leno had that was somewhat amusing, even he couldnt fuck that up.

Jay is the car guy, but Conan is a more entertaining television host.

I like Jay because he is a car guy. I don’t find him very funny, but then i don’t find letterman funny either, and i really don’t like Conan. The only time i found Leno funny is when he would get together with Tim Allen.
Leno can’t retire, he is under contract. NBC is run by idiots.

x2
There are a lot of Leno’s skits and ideas that are spinoffs or ripoffs of other peoples material and ideas.

prefer Conan to Jay…but I also like Letterman better than Jay which seems to put me in the minority on this board…

I like Letterman better than Leno, I’d say Conan is tied with Letterman.

Craig F >* pull up some youtubes of him with Steven Wright

Has anyone been watching Conan at all this week? Its been pretty hysterical. Basically just ripping on NBC execs, and himself for losing his job. Basically he can do whatever he wants, because he’s already being fired.

what he did with the Bugatti last night was great!

Conan is and alwys was funnier than Jay Leno…Leno needs new writers.