Toto/Michael McDonald
Presidents of the United States of America
Possibly Crue?

Adding another concert to my list:

Polica
June 2nd, 2014
The Tralf

https://youtu.be/x7WApON7OGE

I thought I also saw Van Der Graaf Generator coming too but I can’t find it anywhere

going to
city and colour
weezer
electric forest

Just saw krewella in rochester thursday

Weezer is amazing live, one of my favorite bands of all time.

I’d be going if I wasn’t going to be in TN for two weeks.

Mastodon and Gojira tonight at the Town Ballroom. Who’s going?

In

I’d love to see Alice Cooper again, but not sure I want to go to Darien Lake for it…

Anybody else thoroughly disappointed in the Harbor Series concert lineup? It’s been in such a sad decline over the past 10 years…so many good bands in the past, and now NOBODY I recognize on the “free” lineup. Hardly any ones worth seeing that you have to pay for, either.

I bought 8 tickets for $20 each off Groupon a while ago, just to have. You’re more than welcome to claim 1 or 2 of them if you end up wanting to go!

Yeah :tdown: to the Harbor Series. Although 98% of people just want to get loaded and couldn’t care less about the music.

That is actually my birthday…maybe…

Yeah I really don’t enjoy these.

I did see Soulive at TITS before it became the harbor series and those dudes tore it up. I then saw them again at the Tralf and it was one of the best shows I’ve ever seen.

Second that on Weezer killing it live.

City and Colour will be my first harbor concert. Hope the experience there is better than folks are saying.

Kvelertak, Gojira, and Mastodon was a huge :tup: last night with @cougarspeed @Carnut and @Spam16v

Gojira absolutely blew the doors off the place, I’ve never seen a set with that much energy before.

I am literally in a good mood today because of how melted my brain is from all of that shredding. Siq

Same here. I woke up, had great energy, felt optimistic about this meeting. I really needed that show.

I was sleep laughing.

Some short clips from Gojira

Nonpoint is playing a show at brauns that im going to, and I cant miss hank jr at JITV this year either…that’s all I know im going to as of now lol

Looks like Animals as Leaders got moved from the Waiting Room to Town Ballroom.

Wednesday May 21st - Tickets Purchased