Taste of Chaos tour

Deftones, Thrice, Story of the Year, As I Lay Dying, Silverstein, Atreyu, Dredg…

has anyone heard about this…its on March 9th at the Ralph Wilson Feild House…tickets are 25$ and they go on sale Dec 9th

Def worth 25$…ill def be there

i shall be there

cant wait

so who is going? the show is next friday the 10th. im working the concert for the first half of the day, then getting drunk in the parking lot… :beer: :tup:

hey, wasnt that the kid from the never ending story? :smiley:

ill be there :smiley:

^jon, come tailgate with us…ill prolly be cut around 2-3pm then i will comense the :beer: drinking

I’d definitely go for Deftones… but I don’t feel like listening to anyone else or driving down there :stuck_out_tongue:

thirce is amazinbg live as well as the deftones…but deftones are gunna steal the show

i might be, still debating. def will be a good show.

mike, are u guys pregamming or post. im def in though

im working the concert, ill get cut round 230 in the afternoon(cause im just setting up), then the pregaming starts either in the parking lot, or at dannys south…but there will be a post gamming, cause i iwll find out where most of the bands are goin to party, cause im that cool

taste of chaos is cancelled…the ralph wilson field house wants an outragise(sp?) amount of insurence money and they only sold about 1700$. but some of the bands MIGHT be playing other venues in buffalo that night(3/10)

you sure? it’s still listed on the website as happening.

nope, im sure, i was suppsoed to work the concert

my frend gary who was working the show is frends with the promoter for that concert, and hes talking to the promoter(who does the shoes at icon) to see if they can get the big bands to play elsewhere in buffalo that night ie,deftones, thrice, story of the year… im so pissed, i was looking forward to this show, my 2 favorite bands at the same show

well let me know what happens please. i was going to buy my ticket today. glad i saw this.

yea, im pissed…you can buy my ticket :stuck_out_tongue: jk…i know a bunch of us are going to go to toronto now for it on april 13th :tup:

The only band tht is at least DECENT at this show is As i Lay Dying. And i saw them with Norma Jean and that was a far better show than this would have been. If you wanna go to a good show then go see Between the Buried and Me and Bleeding Through tonight at the Town Ballroom. And Zao is playing on March 15 at the Showplace. :headbang:

that non stop screamin shit really isnt that good imo, i saw as i lay dying at ozzfest, theyre sound fucking blew ass. and norma jean is HORRIBLE

ok its not cancelled anymore…but it is at the dome theatre now, same date and time

taste of chaos sold out…its at dome theatre at 3pm on 3/10, 1800 capacity, and 1900 tickets were sold so…