Taste of Chaos tour

<NEEDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TICKET!!!

I never said that show was good because AILD was there. It was good because of Norma Jean. Whats your gripe with them? They have got to be one of the most technical bands i’ve ever heard. And every band at The taste of Chaos except the deftones is terrible boring simplistic “Screamo/New Hardcore” which is worse than Creed. Sorry but i grew up on old GOOD hardcore like Converge, V.O.D. and stuff like that. Sorry but this subject of new music just erks me. I mean c’mon, Story of the Year said they were a hardcore band…yeah right.

Oh yeah. Last night Between the Buried and Me and Bleeding Through kicked ass. One of the best shows i’ve been to in a long time. Everytime I Die was there too but they sucked as always.

sssssssssold out

me and my now ex gf were gonna go, I dont know if i still am or not. I am however definatly going to chimaira and stemm.

i’ll be there.

^^ look for me, fat dude in a black hoodie and black hat…in the parking lot drinking after i get cut…come drink with us, we will be by a silver rsx type with a type r spoiler, and/or a blue neon r/t with a cf hood(intense98rt’s) :tup: