Bullet for my Valentine Scream Aim Fire

their new cd, it comes out the 29th but here is a link to download it now if anyone is interested. i am downloading it now so i have only heard 2 of the songs

http://xlice.net/file/26b79a2eaa541c4c82279e16286239d1/B.F.M.V.-S.A.F.-2k8-byZ.rar.html

thank you!

I remember liking them… a while ago… good stuff lets hope its not a shit cd… :slight_smile:

thanks for the DL

can normal people download that easily?

im pretty disapointed with the new sound. I loved their last CD and rock it quite often. this new stuff is too “heavy?” i cant think of a better word for it.

Anyone down for the Taste of Chaos tour coming to rochester?

March 10th.

Bullet for my Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, Atreyu, Idiot pilot and one other I forget.

ugh, what a failure compared to last years show. I don’t know what happened but they think for some reason since ozzfest is bombing they need to have those bands play at taste of chaos.

already have it :slight_smile: its pretty good… and nick your just a pansy… how is bullet “too heavy”

y not all you do is click some links enter codes and there you go

Ozzfest 06 was awesome. I didnt go last year.

and I didnt see Atreyu or Avenged at 06, I missed both of them

I was tempted to go last year just because it was free, but they are definitely trying to hard. I do agree they need some sort of metal show though, instead of taking over taste of chaos. now I have to wait for warped tour or drive to fucking jersey to bamboozle to see good bands…

i’ll be there with the girl.

ill be there for it too.

i was gunna go till i saw faggot avenged sevenfold was playing…