Metallica HSBC November 10th!

So i just saw a commercial for this, Death Magnetic tour, November 10th @HSBC, i tried looking it up but found no info. WTF i saw the commercial! ANyone know bout this?!

EDIT! Found it.
http://www.metallica.com/page.asp?id=600022#Buffalo

tix on sale Sat April 4th!

Should be awesome.

Thanks! Why on a Tuesday?

yay for backstage passes :tup:

oooo look at me the male ver. of the attention whore.

Can you get New kids on the block passes also?

:suckoff:

hey then you guys can pay some inflated amount to hear them whine about people downloading music…sweet.
:fu: Lars

Overrated sell outs. I used to LOVE Metallica back in the early 90’s. But after the Napster fiasco, Garage Inc, and Lars, I just can’t love them anymore.

hahahah right on!!!

this is why I can’t stand them.

well, that and their music is terrible.

:gasp:

I HATE METALLICA!!!

But with that said, im sad to say I can tolerate their newest album for some reason lol…

I’ll be there

Presale went up at 10 am today (4/3/09). I got level 117 row 8 tickets. Eye level from the stage. Psyched. And it’s my wife and my wedding anniversary too, but she’s cool with me going.

Presale link:
http://protected.tickets.com/buy/TicketOnsale?orgid=591&agency=HSBC_ALLOC2&poid=15566

Password:
METAL

^Ditto :slight_smile:

I am on the floor, planning on getting there relatively early that day.

Who is opening for them? I hope their bus crashes and lands on lars.

x2

You guys are just haters. Not everyone can be stuck in the 80s like some of us.

Anyone else spend $160 to play GH Metallica?

Anyone else paying $125 for box seats at the concert?

I don’t mind giving them my money, I have been since I was old enough to have allowance.

LZ - I want proof of backstage passes. I’d spend a pretty penny on one of those.

Frankly if it wasn’t for Mustaine, Metallica wouldn’t be nearly as good as people make them out to be. Shame HSBC suck’s for concerts, do we know when we will find out who opens for them?

I will post when I get it…I usually get them for most concerts/events since I work there.