Metallica HSBC November 10th!

SSIIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

also, metallica is much like a dodge viper for me. i used to love them, but then i turned 15

Really? you never mentioned that.

Interesting approach… but other than their core fans, who love their 80s albums, the black album was by far their most popular. So… Mustaine had no role in the largest metal album ever.

I agree, he was very artistic, and hardcore. BUT Megadeth is nothing compared to Metallica. If he was so good, why did Megadeth come up so short in the long run?

Let me know how much you want for it. I’m not asking if it is for sale or not :slight_smile:

LOL at jam. As for metallica being more successful than megadeath well sure, it’s easy to sell more records when you “sellout” ;). Im not going to get into an argument about it but anyone who thinks Load through St. Anger is better than the first 4 albums is an idiot.

Nobody thinks that. :stuck_out_tongue:

:carnut:carnut:carnut:carnut:carnut:carnut METALLICA! hahah

ill be there

Radio and mtv tell 99.999% of people what they like to listen too. Even if you don’t like Metallica, you have to respect the fact that their fans made radio and mtv play Metallica. Until the black album came out you rarely ever heard them anywhere. I am not a die hard fan but I do think they are one of the top bands ever. They paved the way for a lot of other bands and they have there own music style. You can just listen to their songs and right away you know it is them. How many other bands can you say that about??

bump for tickets on sale! I’m such a concert noob. I went from great seats to okay seats trying to decide within 5 min

I got my floor ticket yesterday.

I thought tickets went on sale today at 9:00 am? Did I miss something?

Shucks.

Eh, there was a presale for Sabres insiders, i think someone on the board (camarojoe iirc) posted a link/password for anyone interested. Either way dude, its going to be a great show.

got mine! sweet!

They had a 10am Friday presale.

section 110, row 4, gunnna be siqqqqq

Nah, they still suck. 404 respect not found.

spoken like a true fanboi, wagon jumper.

i LOL’d

I saw metallica twice when I was in high school at Continental Arena (NY Giants)
I wouldn’t say I’ve outgrown them and I love the old songs, but I don’t know if I could sit through a show since they are kind of lame now.

This!

I was a die hard Metallica fan back in the day. IMHO they have gone down hill with everything after the black album. I DLed this latest album about a month ago… deleted it the same day.

This is the Metallica I remember and loved…
YouTube - Metallica - Blackened (live)

Compared to their new sound which is effing weak…
YouTube - Metallica - Blackened Live The Forum LA 2004

Can you imagine playing like that for 25 years?

Fawk… I can’t even headbang anymore.