Concrete and Paving.

Does anyone no or has dealt with any ones that does concrete or paving for driveways. I have been looking for someone or even 2 different places to get some work done. I need some one that can do a concrete pad for a hottub/spa. I’m also looking for a good but fair priced paving company to extend my drive way to the side of my garage.

E Z pave did my parents driveway… nice thick club on top of crush rock and everything… very well done, had the old one torn up and the new one in within 2 days

My neighbor owns Best paving. He does real good work from what I have seen

I had a few driveways done with J&S Paving

tony c6z06 or however he says it on here does it also

best paving just did a big driveway up the street from me, came out great. people need to seal it though

I need my driveway paved

they just did my boss’s car wash earlier this week. Looks good.

I got people, send me an address and I’ll get you a quote.

i do it… if ya have probs with that hot tub gemme a call:thumbup

d&r paving does excellent work im just not sure on how affordable they are but the work is great from what work ive seen them do…

AAA paving,formerly richards,Does nice work,J@s does nice work,Best,valley paving,hayes will give you a sweet price and does goos work too.Luizzis paving is awsome.Tony does it too give him a pm.

I know someone that may be able to pour a concrete pad for you. I’ll have to check with him to see what his schedule looks like though. I know he’s normally pretty booked up.

JVG, grab a few guys, some 2x4’s, couple bags of concrete, chicken wire and crush rock. we can make ur concrete slab for ur hottub EASILY. I used to do concrete sidewalks and paths with Dan Adams.

Jon i can do it tomorrow if u wanted lol

shoot me a PM with ur number and dimensions and ill talk to my step dad about it and get that shit done!

!!! Maybe next year, after the new shed/water heater/basement stairs…etc… :ahh

I hate laundry lists like these, I here ya “hookedon240”