Tarmac Contractors

Anyone have a referral, or a hookup?

Need estimates to fixup the driveway & turnaround.

Not going to drop $20k on concrete this year.

:tup:

what are you thinking of doing??

blacktop??

Im in the same boat, if I have to snow blow my cracked driveway one more time I swear Im going to destroy something. Dam blower hits every crack. I was planning on dropping 10k on a driveway, I may go the blacktop route.

If you decide blacktop or want an estimate I can hook you up there.

i know a concrete guy

Yea, we’re doing blacktop.

We have blacktop now, but it is uneven, and cracked. Needs to be leveled out, and we want to expand the parking spots / turnaround. We’ll do all the digging for that, just need gravel (maybe 1 full load) dumped and the whole thing blacktopped.

I’d love to tear it up and go with concrete, but IIRC its generally 2x $$, or more… and that aint happenning until other more important projects are done (kitchen et al).

Yea, hook me up with an estimate. PM or otherwise. :slight_smile:

Sutton Paving good folks, a buddies old man.

stay away from tom woods paving. I think he operates as woods paving now that he is out of prison.Guy is a scam artist we had to reseal the driveway after 6 months.Now we have to tear it all up and have it redone.This was done less then 3 years ago originally.

I would at the very least get an estimate for concrete, the prices have become closer over the past year. For concrete I suggest Buffalo Concrete Construction. I am almost positive they do free estimates.

Yea, I’m thinking the same… need an asphalt driveway torn and replaced…

Last time I looked into either option was with a friend a few years ago. In that case concrete was $12k, where as blacktop was $7k.

If its closer in price now, I’d rather concrete.

with the price of oil the way it is it may be cheaper to with concrete

being italian you were born with that knowledge

as well as how to suck cock

hahahahah

i miss fucking with you

lol bite me

DelPrince paving does great work. They’re friends of mine. Lemme know if you need a number or anything.

bump…

Send me numbers or contacts, or recommendations.

:tup:

I have used Gauthier Blacktop in West Seneca and they were excellent price and job done.