Anyone on here Pave driveways?

Im looking to pave a 7-8 foot by 60 foot driveway at my house asap… Right now I park on the side of my house which is on street. Recently I’ve been having some problems with neighbors and little punk kids fucking with my cars. I have cameras looking at my cars at night but it doesnt avoid people messing with my shit.

I’ve gotten a few quotes, cheapest two were $1,200 so im trying to see if anyone here on shift could do it a little cheaper, $1,000 cash.

Im ready to go asap

Id like to pave from that wooden fence next to the red car to my backyard fence.
http://i54.tinypic.com/2s0bz1i.jpg

My grandmother just had hers paved and Lapi was the cheapest company.
(518) 355-0010

They were about half the price of some other quotes for the same job.

Try calling Best paving. My neighbor owns the company

ill give them a call, thanks

Do you know there phone number by any chance?

Ill find it

1evilzrwon on here does paving also . but he is prolly high as hell price wise

gotta pay for the toys somehow, right?

nahhhhh thats what his other source of income is for

Approx. size and cost? I could use another driveway…:lol

grandpa?

I dont really know actually. Its one lane and fairly long and they did inside the garage too. Id ask my brother since he lives there too but he’s away this weekend.

cheap paving is what ull get if u look cheap…driveway wont last…do urself a favor ahve it done by a good paver the first time and save urself alot of money

^+1

Stone base will probably cost at least 1K. I’ve had about 100 ton delivered here over the past few weeks for the new shop foundation and it was cooking about $300per 20 ton delivered

If you go cheap you’ll be doing it again in a couple years.

I rent and could give a fuck if it looks like shit 3-4 yrs down the road lol… I may buy a house in the next YEAR… For now though, it’s a small investment as the damage done to my vehicles already cost about what I’d like to spend on pavement.

if that’s the case then just have 30-40 ton of stone dropped off and spread out. ~$500 and it’ll be just fine for a couple years until you move.

actually in the beginning thats what i planned to do but believe it or not people want MORE money for that job then to pave. The stones, the delivery, that carpet shit you gotta lay down so grass doesnt grow through ext.

If its stone you want, I got that. My dad owns a trucking business and he specializes in sand and stone. Let me know what you need and where it needs to go and I’ll get you a good price.

lets get R done then lol, look at my first post and you can see a pic of where I want to lay it out. If you can supply the stone and drop it off im down, lemme know I live off Albany Shaker rd by jerry phibbs

if you can get me a good deal maybe ill even go wider then 7 feet, that was a budget width lol

lol

http://i51.tinypic.com/2ex4gu8.jpg