Need hookup on drive way pavement.

I’ve been moving into my own house for a while now and would like to pave up my drive way. It’s currently has soil and small rocks. It’s kinda dirty/muddy when it rains. I want to do cement but too expensive, so I will probably stick with tar(sp?). Does anyone has hookup with any place/shop that can do it for a reasonable price? I don’t know the exact measurement of the driveway, but an estimate of about 2 cars in width and 6 cars in length. TIA.

PM me a contact #, i’ll fwd it to an old friend of the family who owns/operates such a biz. :slight_smile:

nik - does he do millings? I’m too cheap for tar… but the right millings would do the trick

millings?

the crap they dig up from existing roads… they usually have to pay to dispose of it (whoever is doing the road) so they are usually pretty happy to drop off a couple loads into someone’s driveway. Depending on the condition and age of the road they are digging up will determine how nice your driveway turns out.

Hey if that is true and they want to be happy,they are more them welcome to drop off a whole hell of alot of millings on G.I if they need to.
D

whatever u do dont hire tom woods paving. he a scam artist my drive way has more dips then a fat chicks ass. we didnt drive on it for 2 weeks a week longer then he recommended. ill try to find the number for the company we hired to fix his mistakes

got it jacks… dunno. will ask at the same time.

yeah tom woods ruined the driveway at my old apartment. When it rained i had a 2 inch pulled right outside my door.

Any questions about it send me a PM. My parents own a blacktopping company and I have worked for them for many many years doing this crap.

PM me the sq. footage and I can let you know if the company is ripping you off as well.

Ok nvm the sq. footbage since I just re-read your post and you don’t know it.

Is it true about being happy to get rid of the millings?
If so PM me
D

I will get the measurement and let you know. Thanks guys!

Sorry Pat for posting in your thread, but I guess any information is relevant information.

My drive is 150 long, currently 10 wide, but would like 14/18. I have a lot in front of the barn that is 50x45 also.