Condoms

So I was going to Target the other day and a friend was with me and asked me to buy condoms for him. The guy is 25. A few other people that night when the story came up said they felt akward buying condoms.

Why? I think its cool to walk in and grab the big box of condoms and check out. When the cashier tells me “Have a good night” I always just look right at her and smile and say “Oh I hope so”

Anyone else afraid to buy the rubbers?

oh no. back in the early stages of my relationship (now at almost 8 yrs) the woman and i went into walgreens for the 36 pack. They didn’t ring up. Cool ass dude behind the counter goes “i hate to do this but i have no choice.” “Can i get a price check on the 36 pack of trojans with spermicidal jelly.” I simply said “it’s not a problem i know i’m having a good time tonight.” Few females in line giggled and i went on my way. The g/f can verfiy this story also, as she was with me.

lol every time I’ve gone its been to the wegmans by my place late at night, on the way out to wherever I’m going. I get Martha the 70 year old with the hump and huge glasses. She smiles every time without saying a word. Freaks me out, but I can’t help but to smile back

:gotme::naughty::burnin::cky::snky: Thats about how I feel about condoms.

Never had a problem.

condoms…pfft what are those…

I just order em online, you can get the Japanese ones that are better than anything at a drugstore here…

tops/wal-mart self checkout? :gotme:

I used to try and find the cutest check out girl I could when I strolled through with mine. Thinking if she saw the Magnum XL box she’d be impressed. Never panned out though…

The g/f (now wife) would buy them on her own sometimes and the check out person, on more than one occasion, would give her a disgusted look for some reason.

Thankfully neither one of us have to buy them anymore.

hahahaha did they ask if you were together?

Valtrex lolll.

I’ve plugged my vas deferens with a wooden shute. Fuck condoms.

no you fucking moron it’s called “WEDDING RING”

BWAHAHAH THATS AWESOME :clap:

the more I read your posts the more I like you.

I’m Married so they aren’t an issue anymore

it was a joke, no wonder theres so many poorly raised kids running around, people like you think getting married is a license to pro create.

:roflpicard: pleeeease explain why you think HE is the one with the problem… and why YOU think you could raise children better…

Because Fat Undereducated POOR people that live in a shoebox are always better at everything, c’mon Dave you should know this!!!

BTW I hate condoms, which is why I try and break them as much as possible =)

you love to put words in peoples mouths often.
Insert a dick in yours and pay attention for once :zips down fly:
I never said that did I?
Infact theres other posts where I talk about putting my bitch on the shot to avoid having kids.
I don’t want kids, I don’t like kids, I like fast cars.
When you have kids the first thing to go is the Fast Car.
go back to not selling any cars at your familys failing dealership.
Funny considering both my father and I are in the market for new chevy trucks, you being a tool on the forum could have quite possibly cost you a couple sales. Point me in the direction of your closest competition would you?

As for the Stabee below you, yeah I live in a shoe box infact I own 2 shoe boxs, both in better areas than you live.
So I guess being a home owner makes me poor?
You know most people who get a buck 50 earn it, they don’t pop off at somebody in a club and result in being rushed to the emergency room.
How much of a pussy are you? If someone pulled a knife on me and or ever cut me, they would be dead for sure on the spot.

I will give any mod $100 via paypal to permaban Just Karter.