Congrats Luke_L!!!!

Not to steal his thunder, and I’ll let him say what happened, I just have to say congrats, and welcome to the family!!!

I’ve known him for 10 years, and never in a million years would I have thought this would happen when I met him.

:bigtup:

In for results. Awesome guy for sure.

?

I am guessing engaged.

Did he lose his virginity? lol

Engaged? Luke and Kristen rule, hope so for the both of them…

Lost his first tooth?!?

First burnout?

:tup:

Great guy

Bought a F-Body?

Best guy…

If it is an engagement, so many people will tell you that you’re throwing your life away, things will change with your spouse, just generally talk bad about marriage. What you need to remember when these people say shit like that to you, is that marriage doesn’t suck, that shitty guys shitty spouse is the one that sucks!

Best of luck

I dont know what were congratsing about but yeaaahhhh, right on brotha, good luck, great job, go you, you earned this!

really hope he bought an Fbod…

Fucking weddings.

F body FTW!

Def. has to be an F-body and the beginning stages of a mullet

I only hear this from WT or super bro dudes who simply have not grown up. Most established people with any form of respect or tact would not say this. Low brow at its finest

^ I’ve also heard it from miserable old men who have been married for too long. There’s a happy medium I guess, lol

There is no such thing as “married for too long”

Well said cougarspeed. I love my woman to death. Couldn’t imagine life without her.

Congrats!

Congrats. Luke is a legit dude. :tup: