Congrats to slowboy racing this weekend

nate is qualified last but for the first big event awesome running:

http://ndra.nopi.com/eqraces/dsp_qorder.cfm?vshowid=48&vclassid=3C-Pro%204%20Cylinder

and also congrats to craig for gettin the first official passes down in the RWD car:

http://ndra.nopi.com/eqraces/dsp_qorder.cfm?vshowid=48&vclassid=3F-Pro%20Outlaw%20RWD

again congrats to the drivers and crew.

congrats!

Just talked to Nate, the RWD car went 9.98 today.

weaves any word on what happened. none of them made passes in eliminations

I think they pulled both cars out into a test and tune class or something like that so that they could get more passes. Nate said his car wasn’t running well and the RWD car got kicked off of the track.

Woot woot.

The RWD chassis is not yet certified by NHRA, which will be done this thurs at PRP, so we got kicked off the track after we broke into the 9s, 9.98 at 137mph. The car is running very consistent and strong, on a very low power tune, 1.4 60fts.

My car is a big POS, the new turbo we’re trying is just too big, so back to the kahuna and maybe a 100 shot.

We did pull both cars from eliminations just to get more passes FYI.

Thanks again guys!

Nate
SBR

nate what turbo were you tring on the car?.. by the way I am the guy that talked to you about mikes slicks at the track. I found out they are a different pattern so not really worth it for me

PRP is ihra.

i was wondering that also

Trying a T4 PTE74GTS, to big for no-nitrous :doh: . I’m switching back to the kahuna until I break into the nines, then maybe go bigger.

Yes, PRP is an IHRA track, however we will have an NHRA official there to inspect the chassis and do the licensing runs.

Nate
SBR

Hah! I thought no turbo was too big for you!

Also, there’s no TNT thursday if that’s what you guys were planning on doing. There’s a private track rental.

Well thats even cancelled now that the poor track got beat up by last nights storm. Cross your fingers for friday night boyz.

Cragger

just don’t blow it up or sell it by next season i’ll need some competition :moon:

yeah but are you goin by DSM shootout rules or real sanctioning body rules

sibling rivalry

when was their ever a rivalry between his car and yours?

there wasn’t u always make things so official andi was laughing about it