mir race results

jay and the hybrid 240 didnt fare well. dropped a valve on the number 3. this is more likely a result of the rocker arms breaking, as chunks of them were found in the head.

type r sam qualified for power street. i believe he is in the #11 spot w/ a 12.3 run, despite the car running 12.1 in open session. power street is pretty packed, and his car will be competitive if good ligths are cut. still needs alot of shakedown.

thats about it. got about 100 pics today, and 75 of them are random ass shots.

l8r

sailor

damm Jay has had nothing but bad luck, sucks to hear

the weight of the 10pt must be hurting sam. ditch the cage and go faster, install cage when its needed

dam i was going to go to MIR today but went to cecil instead and watched pay mussi run 6.40’s @ 223mph

dam sorry jay

I’m pretty sure sam is still running on Bfg drags this weekend so he’s not running too bad at his weight on those tires. On slicks he should easily be running fast enough to need that cage. Either way, still his first time at the track with that much power, oh and I think he is still just running a pump gas tune not the race gas tune that it is due to be getting.

youre telling me thats a 9s car? 10pt cage remember not a typical 6pt. hell he never got a real 11s slip last year to need a cage.

reason why hes so slow right now its his bunny sticker on the side of his car…“im a brat and thats funny” :greddy2:

also sounds like a ricer excuse like some would say. its a pump gas tune, isnt it a streetcar? so it should be tuned for pump but if hes going to make excuses like it was a race gas tune then why would he even attempt if he knew he wouldnt be at his full potential?

run what you brung and be happy with it

good luck sam!

sorry to hear jay,.

i put the bunny sticker on his car, i actully have a whole stack of them so watch what you say, you my never know where they might end up:naughty:

the car is making 100hp more than it did last year, now remember not everyone is a geneticlly perfect driver like you, so rather than jumping directly to 250 more hp right away 100 more hp will be work to get used to.

also he is runnin what he brung, the car will go faster(than either of your cars) so rather than you actully racing just keep talking on the internt while other people are “running what they brung”.

i sure hope it can go faster then a 4500lb truck when his ride weighs in at half that if not its just pathectic

and for the sticker, sure sure

if you run over 135 mph 10pt is required

domestic ricer excuse

ah are you having doubts of your lil emo buddy

nope.

As was mentioned, 10 pt is safer and if he is shooting for going fast enough someday for it to be required then why not? Reason he is on the pump gas tune and street tires is time and money. Sure he could of waited but that would just be less seat time and experience. At least he’s out racing his car while you’re sitting around racing your mouth :booty: (unfortunately so am I, but so it goes with kids and buying a new house so my project buggy got sold off but hopefully soon I’ll have something new to play with)

:zzz:

i was out yesterday doing some shake downs :blah::blah::blah:

Damn. quit blowing up that car Jay

well hes out for the driver

You have twice the cylinders to carry twice the weight… whats the problem?