NDRA MIR

after the first round Jay is qualified 1st with a 9.6@148mph in turbo street

Joe is 2nd in power street with a 11.4@122mph

Floyd is 9th with a 12.3 I believe in power street. power street has 23 cars shooting for the 16 spots.

Floyd told me Joes car broke up pretty bad which is why his MPH is low. he also told me it is very very hot

nice and good luck guys

how about a update with cheeks in the rental car

good luck thanks for keeping us posted

good luck to everyone

:cool:

sweet

Jay got bumped to 2nd but had the car break on the second pass. last I talked to floyd they were trying to fix it. Joe got bumped to 5th and floyd is 10th or 11th for eliminations. good luck to all you guys tomorrow.

I went 139+mph woot!

check this i had the boost down i dident know this car went fast

John Gunther 90 Honda .548 11.049 139.88 Winner
Joe Fisher Honda Civic .518 11.120 139.43

got beat by .04

we lost in the semis by .034 to ballard. cut an .040 light on his ass, but got beat on the last 320 feet. i think it was a 9.5 to a 9.6 full 16 car field.

however, we should have finished 3rd overall points for the class.

congrats to everyone

good work… what broke on the car?

Awesome, to compete with Ballard is to compete with the best in class.

Floyd told me that he thought it was a diff last night. I know they went to inline pro to pick something up last evening in VA.

Congrats guys. Sailor I saw that RT and was like Damn Jay been practicing. much improved.

http://ndra.nopi.com/images/bio_792.jpg

I know him…he has slept on my couch!

:rofl: great action pic whitey

we sheared the ring and pinion on the carrier during second qualifing pass. car was on pace to run better than our #2 qualifier time.

funny thing was, i/maroneys sold inline pro all of the diffs that we had b/c they use the same r&p as us.

so basically we bought a maroneys part off of a md company to get the car up and running for today…

1st round our guy broke, 2nd round we had him covered. 3rd round lost by a foot or so. Jay holds his own on the line when it counts. no need to try to cut a .0xx light when you cover a car by a second. iirc, jay has cut brian down more 2 of the 3 times we have raced against him competitively this year-- b/c at atco when we ran him, he had us covered while we were still dialing in the car so he waitied on us. however, we cut him in michigan and today–he cut us at boston.

it was hot as a mother fucker on saturday too. 120 degrees according to my thermometer i had hanging off the side of the trailer. track temps were 150+ i had perma batwings all day.

ill let chico talk about the bracket class adventures w/ the rental car.

Here are the results from NOPI’s site:

http://ndra.nopi.com/eqraces/dsp_eresults.cfm?vshowid=94&vclassid=2D-Turbo%20Street

slight misprint sailor. Inline pro is in springfield VA not that it matters