Attn Kolar:

How’s come there’s two Hondas out of Hybrid whipping your ass on the dyno? WTF? Nissan represent!

FWD Dyno Queens = Poop

with eric driving anything can happen…he is old school :mrT:

It will go back on the dyno to get fine tuned… My air fuel is still way rich. We just dont have time to get mine on there. And then get it on there with some race gas.

Also, im pretty sure their heads are out flowing mine, plus im still running a stock intake manifold and a stock bottom end with lower compression than those guys.

Ill post a picture that has all 3 of our runs on the same chart… im pretty happy with my powerband.

:love:

you wanna TRY to back up this statement? :blah:

I’m game :blue:

pirates won today

yea 4-2

yup

you can make a front wheel drive have 600hp but that dosen’t mean its gonna run 9’s :burnout: besides I was just fuckin’ around don’t get your panty in a bunch

sounds like your getting your panties in a bunch because you cant back up your statement :hitit:

Biggest HP doesn’t always win street races…Just ask the 5.0 I raped using low lock in my 2500HD from red light to red light in Youngwood. (Thank god I didn’t need to go over 40mph… :kekegay:

:eek3: :ugh2:

STFU NoOb and by the way Darkstain you got something Brown on your nose :booty:

its probably just chocolate

smells like :bsflag: to me

captian chaos = oct 2003

slowhite_z = oct 2003

he signed up the same time you did. but he dont spend as much time backing down from races on the internet as you do. hes got a fwd dyno queen also, you wanna TRY to beat it?

:owned:

hahaha