congrats to some at PRP 8-29-06

congrats to burnyd for his his 13.9@ 101 timeslip

congrats to Swift for his 12.79@109 timeslip [slp car with tune]

congrats to LauraWs6 for her 13.39@106 timeslip [SLP car with 273s]

congrats to Silverbullet for his 13.5@101 timeslip [160K mile bolt on car]

jeez those cars are really moving.

congrats guys and girls

and to think it was 74* for track temp and cooler air is around the corner to bad two of them got the bug and want ot mod

i cant wait till october when i get to take my car back to the track. i cant make wednesdays anymore. hope to pick up some with that air. my 13.79 was with 80 degree temps and some humidity

i guess talin got those et streets to hook good and run well

thanks guys congrats laura adam and burnyd

I wish I got to see you do that 12 sec pass… thats awesome.

nope he was on bald nittos\

4500 launch on 12psi and slight wheel spin. i seen him grab 4th way before the traps and knew he had 12s. he ususally hits 4th at the traps

this car is full weight with front sway bar connected still and heavy chrome 17s on front and 17s on rear

ok heres me vs quik… exhaust is so damn loud you cant hear anything else.

Explore Daniel Hertzberg

i also got my best so far

with 1/2 tank of guess, sub and amps, A/C belt on i ran a best of
12.76 @ 105 1.74’

Looks like everyone had nice runs!:bigthumb:

congrats

good going fellas…

nice times. congrats everyone

my times sucked, i could have done better. i wanted a 1.9 60’ on streets with a low 13.4 or a high 13.3(stock stahl’s suck ass):bash: …great job swift!!! “THAT CAR…IMPRESSES ME”. laura i know you want your headers on soon so i’ll see what i can do. a couple milkshakes and a few $ should take care of things. quik, def a low 12 pass next week if air is decent. nice run with full weight. there’s def. more there for your truck. i wanna see swifts car go 12.3 with stock motor and full suspension with his 4.56/12 bolt. i also wanna see laura’s car hit 12’s with swifts 3.42’s, street slicks, ls6 intake and the stahl from jj’s(thanks pewter).

burnyd… LOL good job man. mirrior’s are not your friend!!

congrats to Silverbullet for his 13.5@101 timeslip [160K mile bolt on car][/QUOTE]

not that it matters but it was 13.5 at 103.99

not that it matters but it was 13.5 at 103.99[/QUOTE]

sorry sir, didnt know what it was just knew it was over 100

Good runs everyone. Look forward to getting up there soon and get some new numbers myself.
Whats slp car? all slp bolt-ons?

air lid, filter,cat back with gutted cats

Congrats all…always sweet to see a basically stock LS1 grab 12’s…LS1 FTW

and to think yours is 14s :kekegay: