congrats Swift and Laura

congrats to talin for the 13.00 @ 109.8 for a lid,K&N and catback

congrats to laura for the new increase in MPH 108 for lid,K&N and catback with 273 gears

and to silverLT1ss better luck next time with your less time slip then laura just think of it this way she weighs alot less then you and knows her car better :stick: :stick:

congrats
i bet adam ask laura for driving lessons :kekegay:

lauras driving skills > quiks???

congrats guys and girls on the good times! those cars seem to move well…but you got more in them for sure! 108-109 is good for mid lower 12s

i have a video, but it’s not to good. i had to fight the baby the whole time trying to video it.

congrats guys and girls

thansk…

congrats laura

haha:eek2:

Congrats.

I was the guy lined up with Swift first TnT round, his car runs good for sure.

thanks everyone. i’m just happy the cars running good now. well now i can start getting some shit to make the car faster!!!

congrats talin and dont worry adam i’ll let you have another crack at driving the car :smiley:

congrats!

:rofl:

keep laughing laura…mmmmmm…those headers would look nice on swifts car… and next time take all the girly shit out of your car to loose some weight. there must have been an extra 200 lbs extra in your car from the last time. swift…maybe if you would have put your airlid on right you might have got your 12.9 pass. disconnect the sway and your there buddy

:bigok:

congrats guys, how was the weather and track prep? 60’ times?

Weather over the course of the day was 85 and sunny starting out about 7:30 and the temps dropped deep into the 60’s by last run around 10-ish. Air was excellent for an august night in New Alex, dense, and the track barometer (on my last run) was reading 28.41 according to my time slip. They were spraying for the Gamblers race, don’t know about regular street car runs, didn’t see that prep. My 60’ times dropped to 2.099 (from an average of 2.2 usually). I think one round of the Gambler’s race was right before my run…might have been some VHT leftover.

I was the guy lined up with Swift first TnT round, his car runs good for sure.[/QUOTE]

thanks man