Swift goes down twice to the Laura "TA"

yep you read that right, twice tonight each time a good solid car lenght on him. on the third he left on 2nd hook and was only about half car in front of the TA and we were frightrainin’

something to remember, Laura TA in 07 watch for it

sorry bud but i seen that pissed off face you gave, but told you wouldnt beat laura

:blue: :burnout: :eek:

yeah they both run awesome. got to drive both recently and they are both fun cars with stock cams in them

yay?

wow that TA must have really waken up! sounds like the new combo of parts you got there is working just fine!!

wow, thats sweet as hell

thats cause me & jeff touched it!:smiley:

yes sir! to bad dont think she’ll get her solid 12 slip cause of the weather, but do look out for 07 more mods are on the way

TA has a much more aggressive tune then the SS at teh moment. didnt bother to do the new tune to the SS cause of his cam going in soon

thats fine my cam will be in soon enough, and remember that car now has headers and full exhaust, bolt ons, different gears, and a stall, i have CAT-BACK, stock manifolds and y, an air lid, filter and two steep of gears for the stock cam, plain and simple when my cam is in that ta will never be near me

common sense ----------> more mods usually equal faster car

and laura could i get some $ for that rear in your car?

dude mod for mod you guys are the same except she has LTs and more aggressive tune.

dude are you sure she wont be near you? im willing to be it will be damm near close

well what cam you going to be running? and any head work? cuz that aint too bad to be about 1-2 cars down from a roll with your mods compared to hers

:zzz:

true…but remember im also getting a cam and will be spraying…so my TA will be near you…when its passing you!

and yes you can

yep…thats what your car seems to do when racing

yea it really did…feels a whole lot stronger now!!!:idb:

talin has the trex, laura will probably have the 224 from either TSP or TR

this was from a roll,so it means poooooooooooooop