Considering letting the dealer look at my car...

My question, before any background info on the car, is can someone recommend a solid Ford tech/dealer that can use the old OBD1 tester that dealers had to possibly find some codes or problems with my car that a standard OBD1 test would not find??? Or does someone know someone who has access to this machine and can run the test for me and make some cash on the side???

Car is a '93 Taurus SHO with 199k on it now. When I bought it about a year and a half ago it ran flawlessly with 175k on it. At 180k I did and manual transmission swap and had some debugging to do afterwardas as there were a few issues that came up. I can count on one hand how many manual trans swaps have been done to the SHO so it’s been very difficult to get any answer to the problems I’ve been having. Basically, it’s running like it’s down a cylinder. I’ve looked high and low over the past year at nearly everything…I’ve done several tests. My last resort is to take it to a dealer to use this magical machine that is supposed to be able to find codes/problems that the standard test doesn’t find.

Thanks in advance…Mike

PM’d.