3 26OZ BOTTLES
10 TICKETS
JUICE MIX
LINE BY PASS

Limited Bottle Service, contact vip@theguvernment.com

Doors 10pm · You must be 19+ to attend
Alive til 7am

http://theguvernment.com/uploaded/contact/index.html

I really have been meaning to get up to the Guv. This may be my excuse to do it.

NO shit I get 3 26OZ BOTTLES… I have to go now

call for line bypass way better … if you do call tonight around 6-8 ( 416-869-0045 ) or email today (<i>tara@ink-00.com</i> )

Ill be the goofy white dude dancing by the bar to the right in the koolhouse… aim if anyone will be up there…

afterhours?

RADIO SLAVE
(Rekids/Uk-Berlin)

METALOGIC -Live Pa-
(Platform/Hidden Agenda/Perc Trax)

CARLO LIO
(Rawthentic/The Roaches)

[SIZE=2]JAMES TEEJ
(Rekids/myspace.com/jamesteej)

[B]TIME: 10pm-5am
COST: $25 before 12:30

Footwork Bar & Afterhours
425 Adelaide Street West
www.footworkbar.com
[/SIZE]

Ill be there. Bought tickets like 2 months ago

How is Footwork?

Leaving for this in about an hour.

Menno was the best all night. Watched the whole set and even got to meet him. Awesome guy. He didn’t let up at all during his set. Cant wait to see him in Miami on Thursday night.

Schulz had an awesome set. Did you see they actually closed the doors on the Koolhaus because there was so many people trying to pack in LOL.

Also I found it hilarious when you went between the Guv and Koolhaus you had to go through the orange room where you run the risk of getting stabbed…:lol:

Schulz had an awesome
alll’ways luv see him @ corbar in miami… AVB set was so blaaaa he is just living off his name + crowed in the kaulhouse sucked

+1 for both. We watched Shultz until 3:50am then walked back over to see the end of AVB and to see Menno. Only thing good about the Orange room is that water is only $4 in there. lol