I will be there.

InB4Brendanpeeshispants :smiley:

Edit: LOL we posted at the exact same time :lol:

Already peed. :slight_smile:

And LOL

LOL : confirmed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/boner.gif

$?

^^$15 before midnight, $20 after. regular priced night. depending on when im moving, i may have to hit this up for possibly my last guv event ever.

have to buy tickets ahead of time? or only available at the door?

i’d go just for mark oliver…

This would probably be my last as well.

Schulz meet? Or carpool?

available at the door. brendan i cant commit yet as i havent spoken to my boss about what day im getting out of here. its prob going to be mid-feb but im gonna have to do some traveling to find an apartment and stuff so i may not even be in town

potentially.

its been a while.

Why would this be your last? Besides… if its gonna be last, go out witha BANG! wait for Decadence in Spring.

I have certainly toned down my attendance due to the PITA border and trying to make the dollars flow… but I will still go a few times a year.

I would be going to this if it was all Schulz all night… but with this event, by the time you get into a DJ, they are changing it up. Lame… should be split on two rooms.

I am going for sure and I am pumped. So in good spirit here are all the sets I have on my computer right now (I have A LOT more on my iPod that I can transfer back over).

If anyone wants any specific sets let me know, I’ll host.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/brendansi/1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/brendansi/2.jpg

All are at least 60 - 120 min. And I have all the cue sheets as well, just in case you want to split up the track lists.

Brendan, Brendan, Brendan…

I wish I had the courage to challenge the “lesson” we all recieved last time… again.

Who all is going? I myself was planning on waiting until the next “full length” Markus Schulz appearance. Chances are his set is going to be damn short on this one because they are running soo many damn DJ’s in one room.

brendan holy shit, ive only heard ONE one hour set by shulz and it was amazing… i want i want

You should see the rest!

I will start uploading tomorrow (most likely). I have a ton of sets, for a whole array of people, to get uploaded.

I will start with the new and head back. I’ll PM ya.

HAHA. No comment.

I will call you.

just wondering why it says 19+,could see for drinking in canada but confused here…

are you fucking retarded? you ask a question and answer it in the same post…

id go but probably ending up rolling so hard someone else would have to drive me home like usual

And… I am out.

Dan - Next time… Next time.

Micah - I am getting hosting and a directory together. My bad on the delay.

EDIT_ Schulz’s annual ‘Classics Showcase’ was mind-boggling and his two newest sets of 2008 are phenomenal as well.