Continued: Ilya's absurd claims

"1) I have 190hp and for a daily driver and normal person, 190 is MORE than enough.
2) It’s fail because they are over charging by a LOT for a product that you can get from elsewhere for the same price that has a HISTORY of being good. Brand recognition goes a long way in times like this. Take a marketing class at HVCC. You’ll see what I’m talking about. If this car was going for 25k, it wouldn’t be a fail. But that fact that it is 45k is absurd.
3) Again, did you read my posts? I am a fan of CARS. I gave the Z06 credit. I gave all American trucks credit. Because Europe and Japan put out like 60 great cars combined, and America doesn’t put out more than 6 or 7 (currently speaking - last few years), and me stating that…does NOT make me an import fan boy. It’s just how it is. You are the fan boy because you are too blind to realize it and can only say that,

“Well…well…some of us don’t want quality! We just want power! There! Take that!”

Give it a rest. Generally speaking…(I’m sure American cars have some pro’s over others such as raw power but generally speaking)…Non-American cars > American cars. End of story. "

Once again, COMPLETELY subjective. 190hp is NOT “enough” for the typical auto enthusiast.

So its fail b/c its setting out to do the SAME thing as others, for the SAME price? I do not see the fail there. Ford is a very reputable company, and has been around longer than the jap companies have, so your claim is null and void there.

I just dont understand how you can sit there and make a comment about how the only thing American cars have over imports is power…

www.meatloaffarts.com

Pretty much everything he says is pretty stupid exceeeeppt…

He’s right on that one.

Ilya is a chump

Why is there two threads? lol.

1 is to claim you’re a chump, the 2nd is to verify it… buy my integra plz

lol. Ya’ll can say whatever you want. It doesn’t bother me. Opinions are like ass holes. Everyone has one. We’re all entitled to them. But I enjoy arguing/debating so I’ll take you guys up on the offer (reply to the threads).

No thanks. I already have a car I’m pretty darned happy with.

ok chump

ilya, you need to get laid.

What difference does that make?

I swear, the way you people think sometimes is mind boggling.

warm vaggggg, so moist and delicious

http://www.buy-best-cell-phones.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/1011.jpg
Driver Downloaddriver software downloadFree Software Downloads and Software Reviews

Tastes like grouper …

WAT?

Boobies feel like bags of sand?

It tastes like bags of sand? Wat