Convo thread: PJB style

The point of this thread is simple. I like it. All posts must be in PJB format.

Begin:

I read a thread like this once, but then I spilled Mountain Dew on my keyboard so I probably won’t read this one again. My neighbors hate it when I ride my quad through their woods.

i have a 92 mustang. it didnt run for a long time

i bought all the parts on my credit card

everyone things im stupid but i dont care.

This thread is racist. Its ok though, because I dont really like blacks. Animals are better

I was going to post in PJB format but then i thought about other formats that i could post in. When i was in highschool we learned about many different formats to write essays in. MLA being my favorite i used this all through my highschool career

I went to Albany a few years ago. Hit a pothole. Haven’t been back since.

i met a girl once, i told her im not gay, exit only.

she told me she was going to call the cops

i hate cops.

i was in albany too once. i had to deliver there. the delivery truck gets terrible gas mileage. my f150 gets better mileage but that sucks too. id never own a honda though.

Christmas will be here soon. I will have to buy presents for my friends. I don’t have many though.

I don’t like spending money.

Kramer stalks me thread to thread. I stalked a girl once. Then shit hit me. I didn’t hit her back because I don’t hit women.

:facepalm. You guys, I don’t think he’s going to find this funny. Like the rap thread.

Fixed

:rofl

i collect matchboxes, matchboxes relax me. i have thousands of them on my wall like wallpaper. it saves me from painting. painting sucks.

apparently people have nothing better to do and have to do this type of shit. Youre busting on me because I use sentences and punctuation and I spell better than a third grader?

No one is busting on you. I dont understand what the problem is. I type this way a lot. It is fun. One time I typed half a sentence in spanish. It was hard to do. I didn’t do well in spanish class. I skipped school once a week in high school. My teachers didnt care. I had a teacher named Mr Smith. Mr. and Mrs. Smith wasn’t a very good movie. My uncle owns a movie theater in Syracuse.

My name is Ryan Kramer and Im a cum guzzling sodomist.

Wow that was like PJB to a T how did you do that?

That sounds interesting. Can you tell me more about yourself? I saw a show once that had a guy named Kramer on it. I didn’t laugh very much at it. It wasnt funny.

I’m tired.