Convoy meet to VIP Drift

Hey I was just wondering if anyone would like to meet up at Timmies by kennedy commons before we head up to shannonville this Sunday Oct 21st. We can all meet up by 6:30am and leave at 7:00am sharp! If you’re interested in the convoy please don’t be late. We won’t be waiting for anyone. There will be a Sunoco Gas station right on kennedy and 401 so please fill up your gas before coming to Tim Hortons.

Time: Meeting 6:30am Leaving 7:00 sharp!

Name:

1. Will

^^ i thought u weren’t going

haha yeah changed my mind… how could i miss out on this…

Name:

1. Will
  2. Mikey

Name:

1. Will
  2. Mikey
  3. Avery (if im not late :P)
  1. Will
  2. Mikey
  3. Avery (if im not late :P)
  4. Jonathong

theres a meet posted on TNC

we’re gonna be meeting earlier. leaving at 7am is too tight imo.

it takes 2hrs driving from KC to shannonville non-stop. and thats driving at 140km/hr. i’m not going over 125km/hr with this new law.

i think taking a break and gasing up will be a good option, to give us a break and stretch out.

i suggest leaving KC at 6:00am

gives us 3hrs and not to rushed.

kendrick cal and i are meeting at kennedy commons by chapters at 6am
meet there if u wanna be cool

isn`t the vip drift invite only? if not i think my brakes will be done by then maybe

I think 2hrs gives us more than enough time to get there. The last time we left from kennedy commons to shannonville it took no more the 1:40 for a non stop trip. We were all going around 120km/hr. With that being said, it still leaves us with 20 mins to spare.

so does that mean its not invite only?

It WAS invite only, but we have now openned up the remaining spots for other people that want to attend

thanks,
Wayne

i doubt we were going 120km/hr. i know myself was going 140 to catch up.

enuff people were going 160km/hr +

and i want to take a break, i aint driving 1.5hrs straight. taking a break, piss, eat and what not will take that 20min you have left. id rather eat, chill and not have to stress and be rushed.

you can leave at 7am if you want. but i bet you’ll be leaving at 730 or 745 since it takes ppl so damn long to actually leave.

i’ll leave at 6am with the ppl who want to leave at that time.

s14squad for realz

Samson I wasn’t refering to the last time you guys went. Anyways were’re leaving at 7:00 am sharp and stopping by the service station at mccdonalds to take a short 15min and we can be there right on time. This is for all the s13 guys that don’t want to leave with the s14 crew.

peace

im leaving w/ s14squad

^^ damn straight

vlad? avery?

hit me up on the messenger

I’ll be coming out to this event.

im rolling with s14 crew.
and brinign a accord and a s13 :stuck_out_tongue:

^^ only if you gimme my $20
lol

we leaving 6am sharp

not waiting like we usually do.