Cop Chases

I was watching Cops last night and i had a thought about how possibly to get away. What if you called 911 from a cell phone and told them that there was an armed robbery or someone with a gun around the area that you were being chased? What are the odds that the officers chasing you would be re-routed to that “emergency” instead. I know that they have your plate # and would find you later, but wouldn’t it just be circumstantial then since they didn’t catch you in the act?

probably not gunna work… they won’t all break off… and they’ll hear the sirens in the background and you gunning it.

Have a friend call. Problem solved.

no cop will break off… they develop a serious hard on and wont stop until they get off… ON you

Cops wait for the day they can actally chase someone and have their kind of fun…

thats what i was thinking though, all these action junkie cops would prob. shoot in their pants if they hear a armed robbery call or something where they might actually get to use their weapons. You could use one of those pay as you talk cell phones so that they can’t track your name to the call.