cope

damn it… news conference in about 45 minutes… he’s going to retire :sad:

good, his voice is annoying as fuck. I couldn’t stand listening to him.

i like myron…hes in bad health though, so im not surprised. i’l miss that guy though, he’s cool.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/4632980/detail.html

:frowning:

listened on WDVE. He sounded pretty bad.

He’s the voice of Steelers football, that kind of sucks. Tunch Ilkin is boring to listen to.

fuck you… i’ll tell you the same shit i told the white-trash whore that wastes my life at work… “i’d rather listen to hours of cope burbling through sentences than hear you speak one more syllable for the remainder of the day”

in your case, it’d pertain to posting.

:moon:

well yeah… i mean he did just have throat surgery… even getting scoped will fuck you up for days to weeks on end… so i can imagine… he sounded bad and doctors don’t think he should return, but i bet he makes a presence here or there along the coarse of the year… just can’t commit to all the traveling and games.

at least i hope!

i love the whole cast…technically Hilgrove is sorta the voice of Steeler and Pitt football. i love having Hilgrove calling the game, but its gonna be weird w/o Miron doing the other commentary. i dunno that it’ll be boring w/o him, but when there is a big play, Miron definatley gets everyone fired up…even the guys that dont like him have to admit that.

to each his own, I find him annoying, my dad and tons of other people love him.

He said something to the extent that it wasnt so much the doctors that influenced him but a good friend. I guess his friend had a talk with him and told him he might be starting to slip. He took that friends advice and listened to some broadcasts and agreed. He also stated that it took alot for his friend to come to him with this, and he has nothing but respect for him(friend) for doing it.

He was an aquired taste. I hated him when I was little but love him now. I’m kind of sad. I loved when Tunch would mess with him and get him all riled up.

That’s what Myron was all about! He was there for color and excitement. Nothing beat driving, listening to the game on the radio and listening to Myron absolutely freak out about something, lol. It was funny. Tunch Ilkin just can’t provide something like that. I’m sure Good Ol Cope will stop by plenty of the home games though.

hahha no doubt

yeah i hear that… i mean shit, it was obvious when he was calling the ravens the browns last year…

hes’ an old man and really knew his pittsburgh steelers history… It was just nice to hear him comment on past decades of plays that he personally attended…

he’ll be around home games for sure… it’s for the better anyway!

agreed, not the last time you will hear from Myron!

Cope to quit steelers broadcast.

Funeral to follow shortly.

copes awsome…

those who dont like Cope need to die in a magnesium fire