Coreys s2000 build

Thanks man! I am well over 300 hours into this thing! Feels so good to be so close to finsihed!

Looks amazing man, good job!

Thanks alot, I just decided on a color change today, couple extra bucks but it will be worth it!

So what’s the color gonna be?

welds cleaned up nice good job

Let’s leave it as a surprise… I usually hate to be that guy that says that… But I want this one kept a little secretive

pussy poppin pink

Don’t give it away!

Just ordered full blown motorsports 74mm billet throttle body and full blown catch can…

congrats on your new parts and your bay! i gotta ask tho, is this one of those attention getter forum cars/ magazine cars with all bright colors? pls dont paint it pink lol

It’s not gonna be pink lol, it is MY car, and being built for that reason, the color it’s going to be will definitely grab attention, but it’s actually quite dark… It’s just the color I have loved for a really long time…

I will say, it will be a grey basecoat, with a HOK Candy shot over it… :wink: thats all you get for now!

the suspense is KILLING ME!

LMAO I’m sure…

after all this is done, what do you intend on doing with it? i know showing it, but show only? the occasional run down LVD? autoX?

No autoX, way too much power for it to be worthwhile, honestly I willbe doing what I have always done with the car, drive it on nice days that I have off (never understood driving something cool to work, its a real downer!), go to meets and local drives, and just enjoy it when I have free time… and of course it will be going to several bigger shows this year (HIN for example) And yes, it will be making it to LVD atleast 3 or 4 times this year, provided they dont boot me for not having a cage… I will eventually be running a full 10 point but for the time being with the soft top still on the car I want to wait till I have the hardtop and room for a proper cage before building one…

imola orange

Yuck.

Plum Crazy purple.

BETTER NOT BE BROWN

i bet its yellow, aka worst color ever