Coreys s2000 build

that radiator he has is also twice as thick as the ones you are talking about

she is a big som bitch…

…anyways, id love to build a show car like this one at some point! good work corey

Thanks man, its a TON of work haha… but I was looking at it all today and this seriously has turned into one of the builds I use to just stare at and couldnt imagine doing… Im proud of it

:lol:lol haha specailmark :facepalm

what?

he’s laughing at me for comparing aftermarket I4 and V8 radiators.

I’d suggest shrouding the radiator, air will need likely need to be crammed through the core to maintain reasonable temps on the street. It might stay cool enough but based off what I see it could use all the help it could get.

Putting a hp rating on a radiator is nonsense, i’d consider that marketing fluff.

I already planned on a shroud kit, one of the last things Ill be picking up… and I never said it was rated for any certain power… just saying its used on high horsepower applications…

You said it would easily support 1000hp, but it would overheat bone stock if there was no airflow through the core.

Air takes the path of least resistance, and it has plenty of space to go around it. Not trying t be a dick here, but cooling system reliability is paramount on a high hp turbo car.

yea I guess the wording was wrong… I plan on a shroud and running a “scoop” I guess you would call it under the intercooler to direct air from the under the bumper to the radiator

Are you building the bottom end?

Big turbo on a small motor = laggy mother. I bet when it spools up around 100mph it will take off tho.

Progress looks great. Good work.

Nope, stock block…

And I’ll be at full spool by about 5200 RPMs with ~a 9600 rpm redline… I’ll take it

well that’s stupid

Whats “stupid”?

not even doing pistons and rods while the motor is completely torn down? On a high dollar build like this, I’d expect you to want it to hold together for more than 4 minutes

I’m in no way worried about the block, people have been putting 7-800whp out of these things for awhile now, stock… And not for 4 months… The motor will be built next winter, and honestly if it blows up it blows up… All part of the game, I haven’t even had the car 2 years yet, gimme some time it’ll be up to your standards soon enough

… cant give u too much time, our standards are pretty high bro