Coreys s2000 build

I sent this out, I had this sent in, my fuel lines need to be garden hoses, etc, whatever

Didn’t you drag this heap down the highway last season?

He did.

Both were against my FP Green STI on pumpgas.

LOL @ “heap”, the dyno crack isnt the reason I hate shift518, its the fact that when progress or parts are posted up, barely anything is sid, but when someone wants to talk some shit there is flooding of posting… too many big dicks here

My dicks bigger than yours:lol
…According to Erika anyways:haha:crackup:crackup Just kidding dad. I’m trying to fit in on here…

Who’s the shit talker? I tried to give EDUCATED facts, and you come back with a smartass response.

You’re clueless kid. Keep listening to the people that sell you parts.

I’m far from clueless… I don’t let people tell me what to buy, your comment seemed kinda unneeded on the fuel lines, obviously I know I don’t NEED -10 line but, you can never over build a fuel system, am I wrong?

nice build…makes me miss mine pretty BAD

Have you ever ran fuel lines?

It’s a lot easier to work with smaller stuff, it’s cheaper, fittings are cheaper, etc etc etc. Plus it looks silly to do something that’s gross overkill. Sure, it’ll impress teenagers, but that’s about it.

I’ve ran stainless lines for water cooling on my old supercharger, and for catch cans, and a few other applications… I know smaller stuff is easier to work with but the room I have to work with its really a non issue, and you will barely see the feed line, it will be going to the back of the tail, then a -8 line from rail to regulator… And that’s honestly all you’ll see, and as for cost, full Blown gave me a killer deal on the whole setup

And ya Alex I heard you sold yours, crazy! And now Erik has his up for sale too?

What brand/model are the lines?

The fittings are all full blown fittings, and the hose is whatever it is they use, I actually don’t recall what brand hoses they run

Don’t assume it’s ethanol compatible because the salesman told you it was. Get me the brand/model and I’ll let you know.

It’s all they run, and all any of their customers run… Full Blown is a big deal in the s2000 turbo scene lately, they have been dropping insane new products, but regardless all of their shop cars run e85 and I would say every customer that has a full setup runs e85, thanks for trying to help tho, sorry we got off on the wrong foot

It’s all good. Honestly, and this is no offense…I don’t care if it’s all they run, I’d confirm if it’s compatible yourself. These are the same people selling you a fuel line that will feed the first two rows of the Daytona 500:rofl

My fuel lines are bigger than my radiator hoses… E85 FTW

Lmao, I messages him asking for it, not what he thought lol he just gave me a price, but I’ll call Monday and ask for a part number

Come on… -10 isn’t THAT big lol, although I do need to buy some SS line for my radiator too… Ugh, mo money…

Maybe I missed it earlier Corey, but are you keeping the car yellow? I think I’m the one person on shift who doesn’t care about HP numbers and just likes pretty colors :rofl

shoulda just used radiator hose for everything

Yes, it’s still going to be yellow, but I’m having the color tinted down a few shades