Cossey: In

obama!

Werd. They were there for me, so I figured I’d share the weath a little bit. I also paid my mom’s credit card bills off for her.

Let me know when. I’m jobless at the moment, so I can go out whenever lol.

JVG got a room on the 2nd voyage of the Oasis of the Seas. Price was like, $1700 from the 1st voyage lol.

We’re leaving somewhere between April 26th and 29th I believe. It’s w/ Carnival, going to places like St. Martin and such.

St. Martin is beautiful…

I love it there, was supposed to go again in november but due to the pregger g/f prevented us from going

cool man. You’ll have a blast. St Martin is my fav island in the carribean. $1 beers and cheap merchandise. I’m going on a Southern carribean cruise (with royal Caribbean) out of Puerto Rico on Mat 10th. You’ll be hooked, I’m sure.

What Carnival Cruise ship? I didn’t think the ship made THAT much of a difference but the bigger RC’s ships are really gorgeous.

Also, I been to St. Marteen twice. It’s fantastic as most of those islands. Honestly, I really enjoy San Juan. It’s a gorgeous city.

you ever been to the micro brewery right in old san juan? It’s right down the street from the hard rock cafe. It’s real nice. I’m staying the night before the cruise in PR. Love it there.

cossey, adopt me for the cruise!

Yes I have. :slight_smile:

+1 on San Juan

I went sailing to a couple islands off Puerto Rico last year, best trip I ever had.
-Culebra and Vieques

Love to go again sometime

Oh boy I too am jobless at the moment

It seems as though I am jobless because I am fresh out of money.

F this economy! Let’s drink!!!

Let me know when guys. Saturday night’s good for me. I just don’t wanna have the hangover shits during the commercials on Sunday.