Cossey: In

Two questions:

1. Am I driving the new car? I’ll remind you of the C5 near Crossgates with you driving my car
  2. Are you buying your brother a Supra? I will end our friendship if so. That’s just not right.
  1. If you get your ass up here!
  2. No. Didn’t get everything I was hoping for. I’m taking the whole family on a cruise which is fucking $10k w/ airfare, so that’s about it.

Subscribed.

Hay guyths wats goeng an en dis thrwed?

:gtfo with your vermont spelling

ya shawn, when you coming back up? We all gotta go to mahars.

I’m a huge cruise fan. I’m going on one may 10th. What one you going on?

Now that I have no clients in Albany-area, I have no excuse to force myself. :frowning:

I am hoping for a March visit which is about the soonest given how busy I am. On a bright note, my new company is based out of Bermuda so I am traveling a lot JFK <-> Bermuda.

Cossey: Thank you for the honesty. Did he ask for a Supra? Don’t lie either. :slight_smile:

I am also a cruise fan. I have been on 5 in the last 4 years including RC’s Liberty Of The Seas which is the biggest cruise ship in the world.

nice!

look up Oasis of the Seas. Crazy!

That’s awesome you are taking your family on a cruise.Good for you for not being a dick hole by getting money

He was a dick hole before he got money :rofl

No really, cosseys a good guy, he busts balls and has an odd sense of humor at times, but none the less hes never been a “dick hole”

i wanna meet the famous shawn!!!

This is true. Cossey you still owe me a beer you son of a bitch

Cossey is a great guy. With that being said…
Cossey, I really want a Supra! lol

You dont meet Shawn, Shawn meets you.

Mr.Deeds

Everyone gets a supra hooray!

I spoke with the person who has the Presidential Suite on the 1st voyage. I can only imagine. They were offering “deals” during my cruise for Oasis. There is a ZIP LINE from the TOP to the front of the ship and the biggest movie screen on the seas. It’s takes up the entire front tip of the ship. I don’t have the specs but the mockup I saw was absolutely nutty. Oasis is like taking a 200HP and giving it another 1000HP. Nuts.

wat

LOLZ.

EDIT: WTF is up with the profile pic!?

It’s Bennyfizzle livin the dream.

Edit: New one, time for a change.

You are lying! That’s Beanie sitting on his ass smokin up!? :ROFLZ: