Cossey's Civic

Yeah, I know. :cry:

Well, Meth kinda is.

brett what time people meeting up tonight?

and ryan just go and be ghey with the rest of us.

so does anyone know what cossey’s plans are for this beast?

Cool, I hope to be able to check your car out this weekend if all goes well with my pile :lol

Are you running MAS or MAP?

first a pink single racing strip on the right side of the car. then i think he said something about ronal wheels with white walls.

??? who knows, who cares? how about u ask him yourself when u see him. while ur at it, wipe his ass for him too after he shits.

ouch! that hurt. i didnt know it was that time of the month for ya. lol. im just car fan like everyone else, just seeing whats up.

Chill out, dick.

no idea, just call me tonight. we’re going to LVD tomorrow.

This car used to be owned by an ex-moderator on Honda-Tech. I have a bunch of info and like 15 pics of it from when he owned it that I can post if Cossey is ok with it. Pretty serious car…one of the few Nissans that I could actually say I’d want to own.

not sure where you get your numbers from but a 4094 is rated at 800hp and is 67mm. it is also not a very well matched turbocharger. a 42r spools up just as fast and makes way more power. it was just made for the k series in sfwd.

imo K.I.S.S. drop in replacement turbos. theyre capable of 750+whp reliable, cost effective, and no need for new downpipe, charge piping etc.

cossey we can get the same spec turbo as the gt2835r which is actually a Garrett gt3071r in a t28 housing and likely a lot cheaper than HKS sells them for. the only thing im not sure on is the compressor housings, if the HKS gt2835r has one that is a direct fit with the skyline or not. i dont think it is. i still think gt28rs’ are a better choice, but set a power goal and go from there though.

where are the decent pics?

Thats funny, because I was drivin home today thought to myself that the early 2k impalas rear ends look similar! haha

nice pics!

Apparently you missed this post :rofl

+1 28RS’s in this car for response all the way. That will still be a potent car to control and will still be as streetable as possible in terms of boost reponse and power delivery, especially with that twin disk semi in there. The Greddy hard pipe kit has 2860r style two bolt output flanges at the spools, but nothing that can’t be readily modified in good fashion to suit the RS’s.

You guys will enjoy this car when it’s at your place on weds for Morgan to sort out the tune. Was here today to remedy a blown coupler(twice over actually). It really is a well maintained car. Most I’ve seen over the years are whooped to shit…

Saw this car tonight at the lot, very nice. But for some reason I didn’t jizz in my pants, I think I’ll have to see it during the day and at somepoint where there are less than 100 nut swingers :lol

The nut swingers tonight were fucking KILLLING me.
They all ask the same questions, and they’re quite rude.

“How much you pay for this thing?”
“How DID you pay for this thing?”

All the same shit.

Plans include new wheels, seats, turbos, possibly different cams/valvetrain to rev higher (I’d like to see 10k)…

my ear(since only 1 works currently) was bleeding after that 10-15 minutes i was standing there… bunch of knuckle heads… " yo man can i sit in it this, i gotta sit in it, its such a sick car" !!

Aren’t those some of the reasons for purchasing such a car? :wink: If you don’t want people drooling over it…don’t own it…or keep it in the garage. shrug

its a bit excessive. i feel bad for him, the entire night he was stuck next to it.

It’s not the reason for purchasing one know. The reason to purchase one is drive it. If I wanted to get attention, I would’ve bought a bright green Lambo.

Yea, Min Ho really kept the car up well. The only reason I bought the car was mainly because JVG told me how well he kept his cars clean and minty, and only put great quality parts on (minus the GT-Spec strut bar and eBay TB).