Cossey's Civic

I understand getting hassled and I’m sure it could get annoying. But you don’t buy a car like this and act like you hate showing it off. Though if it was mine…and someone asked to sit in it, I’d backhand them faster than they can say “Paul Walker”. It’s a beautiful and rare car(1 of only 23 legal R34 GTR V-Spec’s in the US)…the attention is more than expected.

Werd. I wanted to walk around and talk with some more friends. I felt bad cuz it was like my good friends needed to come to me in order to hang out.

yes the pt had a very hard time keeping up with Cossey , sully in the vett elliot in the mr2 chris in boosted em1 nicks s4 and hatfield in the dsm …im surprized i found you guys again

To each their own. The only people who asked to sit in it were friends of mine. When I was leaving, one kid came running to the car as I was waiting at the like and said “smoke these things man!” I replied with a simple “no.”

yeaa ummm i think i said like 4 words to you th whole night cossey

God damn i felt sorry for you.

I said the same thing a couple times during the night…

OMFG SIIIICK, A SKYLINE! EVERYONE RUN OVER!!!. … :Idiots…

I really want to see the swingers fight. HEY! IT’S MY TURN! etc…

i feel kinda bad for cossey ,all the attention he is gettin now cause of a car .do i like it fuck yeah i do but ya know what i hope he can read between the bullshit and see who is really tryin to be cool wit him and who isnt …either way i like the car

i’ll just quietly leave this here

thats a whole lot of revving :ahh

to the post on the previous page, LEAVE COSSEY ALONE! let him enjoy his car and let that be that. yes i got a little pissy when it was asked what hes doing to it.

last night was a good night overall. lots of cars, got to speak with some i havnt with in a long time, and ate pizza! brett ill buy u dinner next time we are at the lot at otooles hows that?

and as for te nut swinging that was going on, i would like to say that it was expected but Cossey, let me know next time ur going and i will stand there with and be a huge dick to whome ever acts gay. some of these fruits need to be punched right in the taint!

Travis, did the fuse work? everything all good?

ok

to the post on the previous page, LEAVE COSSEY ALONE! let him enjoy his car and let that be that. yes i got a little pissy when it was asked what hes doing to it.

last night was a good night overall. lots of cars, got to speak with some i havnt with in a long time, and ate pizza! brett ill buy u dinner next time we are at the lot at otooles hows that?

and as for te nut swinging that was going on, i would like to say that it was expected but Cossey, let me know next time ur going and i will stand there with and be a huge dick to whome ever acts gay. some of these fruits need to be punched right in the taint!

ok i h

ok i have

ok i have to go shit, its about to come out of my ears!

quadrouple post! damn e-man

Emanuel, you FAIL! :rofl

wow!! how the fuck did that happen?

notice how the last sentence is being built post by post. interesting thing this intranetz. just when u think u have it all figured out…

Comes with the territory, and it gets old. (Least for me).

Theres nothing that pisses me off more than the two above statements. I wont even talk to people that ask me that shit. It’s not their business, If I wanted you to know I’d tell you.

Cossey, the car is absolutely beautiful. I’m shocked at the build quality of that car. I mean, the engineering that went into it, even the interior is AWESOME. I am very impressed, and I dont get that with many cars. I’ve driven lambos, ferrari’s, and that interior is sick. Reminds me a lot of my M3. I only sat in it for a second, but the cabin feels very tight, everything is right where you want it to be, etc.

I’m very happy for you.

now dont wrap it around a tree…

i sea wat u did thur

This.

I would have never expected all of us to be where we are from the days of Cossey and Vlad sitting in my apartment in Clifton PArk with my crazy ex for our halloween party. I don’t even think Cossey drove then. haha

You’ve come along way from hitting on my girlfriend. I always felt bad for you and the Bad luck you had with that G35, its good to see you with some nice stuffz now. I’m sure your a smart dude but just don’t piss all your money away on material items