Cossey's Civic

If i go up to talk to Cossey and your a dick to me ill lay you out in front of everyone. Stop trying to be Lance to Johnny Tran.

what if i go up to Cossey and try to grab your peenor?

hmmmm?

firstly for the record, i was talking about the little asshats that dont know cossey or anything about him other than he is just some dude who they idolize.

secondly i would love to see that. so y dont u shut that ulgy hole in your face b4 it gets u in trouble.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/d/dd/Drama_prairie_dog.gif

cant see pic.

but i would like to say that this walt character is all butthurt because i said his jetta is a girly car.

well walt lets just get the record stright, if u see me, decide to lay a finger on me i will have all the intentions to defend myself. so with that said, see u around bud! :hug

Do these people know what you look like prior to saying shit to you?

and all this doesnt matter. im not here to start fights or fight with people in general. what i said was, that i would like to tell the little cockswingers at the lot who dont know cossey to piss off. walt seems to want to start shit because i poked fun at his jetta.

I know you’re not here to start fights man, but for him to say he’ll lay you out infront of everyone is a bold statement. I don’t know who knows who on here, or what the majority of you even look like.

i would have to say no not really. i dont know many people from here

i know…

brett
sean
nick
sully
cossey
justin
jim p
ryan
ray
nicole
travis
rubino
im sure im missing a few

and i met someone last night who i dont remember what his name was. but the people i do know i have known for awhile now with the exception of a few on here.

What are you talking about? Everytime I see a Jetta…I grow a new chest hair.

Very few people Know me cause Saratoga is “out of the way”

If you didn’t want the attention you would have came out to Clifton Park to hang out with your friends instead of driving one the most hyped over cars in the Capital Region to where all the car guys hang out, or at least just went out driving it instead of parking.

That’s the equivalent of a stunning blond with D sized breasts and a very low cut shirt getting mad at you when you take a glance. Orly? You didn’t want the attention… really?

Don’t get me wrong, we still love you, but we also know you’ve been through a lot and you get a satisfying feeling out of feeling accomplished when you’re the center of the attention and everybody loves your possessions.

The territory of wanting/getting attention comes with the territory of also getting attention from the people you don’t want.

To go along with my above example, the blond may want attention of only some specific guys out there, but that won’t stop the creepy old guy drooling in the corner with his hand down his pants.

SEX TAPE? where???..

and you and me have to have a chat. :lol

see now i think ur looking to far into it.

what i think happened was…he went to the lot to talk/hang out with regulars and instead he got bombarded with tools asking for rides ect ect. there was no intention there to get the unwanted attention. a little recognition is good, but what he received last night was excessive and righfully so because not many boi racers have ever seen an r34 in person.

either way, i strongly believe cossey will get unwanted attn from a lot of people for a lot of different reasons where ever he may.

FWIW a lot of his friends were at the lot where all the car guys hang out. Be easy.

dont care who said what, no threats

i can haz pimp smack on left check?

The great and powerful Oz (Walt) has spoken! :slight_smile:

Calm down with the bickering. Walt’s OG and a good guy. E’s a good dude as well.

Ron - Yea those were the days. I remember getting that massage from that one girl in your apt. I wanted to bone her. Rly bad. I don’t recall if you were related to her not though.

OMG that was my ex’s hot fucking sister. Dude you totally missed out. She was there for the xmas party and the same massage she gave you she gave my friend Joey, then she blew him and proceeded to immediately after make out with another guy haha