Cossey's Civic

ahhaahahahhahahaha

The car was converted to speed density upon Power FC install. Thank god for that, or the car would’ve ran like shit, if at all, when my IC coupler blew off.

Well shit… Thanks for the invite.

I left the bitch in charge of inviting people. Funny thing was half the people I invited were girls. I was a good BF back then haha:rofl

:lol

Ron and I spent many an olden day in the Wilton Mall doing nothing but staring at jailbait ass and bullshitting about cars…

What… a…shock.

I think it was appropriate when I played this when cossey came back from a spin with Owens… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4&feature=PlayList&p=5A9C50B207ADC1E0&index=0&playnext=1

:rofl. that was funny

That and gluing quarters to the floor and watching people try to pick them up. haa

Yep, got home fine. I would have figured it out much sooner if my friend didnt tell me the fan was running when it wasent:banghead

Thanks for offering me help though if I needed it.

For the first 20 seconds or so, you dident really need to play the whole song…

it was my first time ever at the lot last night, nice to meet a few of you (deadbeatrec, mk4 30r, shady)

and cossey, the car looks nice man, congrats

Next kid that asks me if my car is turbo AFTER seeing the giant front mount is getting punched in the head.

“does it have a blow off valve?” :lol

i get that ALL the time

Jay…is your car awd??? :ahh

But d00d it might be one of those awsome ebay innerfooler air intakes

Interfooler ftw.

When I had to Ariel, I found the best thing to do was park it and walk away. There are usually enough other people peeking at it that no one would cause it harm / someone was always around.

JClark will tell you how this idea failed once at a Mr.Chicken in Watkins Glen… we exited from lucnh to find a dirty kanook sitting in it with a bus load of people taking pis of her… whilst smoking.

Coss, simply putting some Conquest badges on it might work, lol. Ok, m aybe not.

dont care anymore man. im a grown up unlike some people