Coupe Members

The decals don’t look bad at all. i’m not a big fan of decals but this isn’t something like most overdone civics would have on their cars. Why do people on son like to sh*t on each other’s cars?

because your face had already been used :dunno:

Yeah ive noticed that too bidhou. I dont even consider this a car club for al intensive purposes. its more like an online competition of some sort… there are only a select few mature enough to conduct themselves in a reasonable matter for the most part… i dont understand why, we all drive the same car. Sure we all have different tastes but generally share something in common with the other members. People should also stop being so ignorant to the newbs, the flaming thing goes too far most of the time… but thats enough out of me…

There are quite a FEW people on son that actually like to help others out and are nice. Most people here however, like to sh*t on other people’s cars. You’re right, it’s almost like an online competition to see who has the most jdm tyte car with an SR, half clears, kouki taillight, etc. Son240sx is supposed to be a club for all 240sx enthusiasts but it definitely doesn’t seem like it. It’s sad because now everyone is building a car not because they personally like it, but rather to show off and please people on son. They might not even like the jdm half clears but the only reason they put it on is because they wanna be “accepted” for having something that is jdm. I think people should stop building a car so that other people will like it and instead build a car that they will personally like.

amen…

back on topic ladies…
large the coupe is looking awesome.

i think this must be the finest lookign coupe i’ve ever seen… i mean dam nthis thing is dead sexy… i wish i owned it…

hmm wait i do!

^^^ Oh man that needs to be dumped by the time this thread reaches 5 pages. Looks good otherwise!

Sorry all I see is a 4x4! :slight_smile:

Why the hell isnt that thing lowered?!!!

Heatw:

1. It’s a freakin 4x4
  2. It’s slow
  3. You need to give me those side skirts and bumper :o

ted that is one pimpd out silvia.
i want those side skirts :stuck_out_tongue:

It needs some front aero to match, like a different bumper or a lip. And ofcourse lower1ngxx0rz. Otherwise, hot car :thumright:

lol not my fault it took until this month for my coilovers to arrive haha, and i do have another bumper… i have the factory aero bumoer sitttign next to me mwhaha

What make rims are those??

r32.

Hahahah OOPS I ment these

[/quote]

Benson, they look like those RS Watanabe wheels that they have for AE86’s…
like these:

ya they are almost that same, HMMMMMMM

I am looking for a friend, but I think 15" is a little small
he fond some copys on e-bays

yeah 15" would a bit too small… I think 16" ones look pretty good on those Toyotas

coupe is looking hot. definitely needs to slammed. What kind of side skirts and rear bumper is that?