Does anyone remember

I have been searching hi and low, I can not find it anywere.

The pic of the s13 Coupe that had had a full skyline body conversion, Like this thing looked like an r32, I really want to find the pic but i cant anywere.

Cal i think you gave it to me but i havnt seen you online in forever, Does anyone remember what im talking about?

here you go

http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/5358/127562183l3nn.jpg

that is the one ur talking about right?

YES!!!

thank you so much

… thats a S13? i knew that they where close, but i would never have thaught THAT close!

Seriously, i wouldent be able to tell the diff…

yeah no doubt thats a crazy conversion…would never be able to tell the difference personlly

nice car

i swear thats an actual skyline… how is that possible and why wouldnt you just get a real skyline for the price the conversion would cost you, shit…

b pillar gives it away

but still a very clean conversion indeed

holy crap that looks good…

waste o’ money deluxe

And the rear quarter window

nowhere near as beefy as an actual r32, if you went up to it right away you can tell. That’s if you’ve ever been around an r32.

actually i remember YOU showing me that…and i said it was a stupid thing to do…

looks good, but i still think its a waste.

if you want people to think you drive a skyline BUY A SKYLINE!

but

it makes it all worthwhile if it has the motor to match…

Lol ooohh yeah.

Yeah its defently not as beefy but its pretty close, but throw an rb in it and u have a lhd skyline, just not an gt-r because unless you have insane money 4wd woudl be an intresting trick.

thats cool

poser but cool that it so closely matches

wtf like do all the panels line up or whats the deal

I don’t like it.

That’s fine. I don’t like you.

That’s a damn lie!

I’ve never been super into conversions.

looks good but it’s still a subtitle form of rice because it’s a car trying to be something it’s not. :roll:

then would s13 with a S15 front conversion b rice too?.. or sileighty? or is that half rice…lol

i seen a guy in korean town bloor&christie have a champagne coupe with r32 tails. does anyone know who he is?