Coupe VS Hatch

Does anyone know i the carpet in the Coupe is the same as a hatch? I am thinking about getting new capet instead of paying someone more money to steam clean the shit outta mine. Please let me know if you know

Thanks

Drew

should be the same in the cabin. trunk is probably a different story.

Thats what i was thinking , i can live ith my origional hatch carpet , but the company im getting it from Lists Coupe only so i am just paranoid

Drew

Whats it costing u to get it replaced and from who, cause i just ripped mine out and lookin to do the same?

I am ordering it through my work , its gonna cost me $170 but i think it will be worth it for new carpet.

molded???

http://www.trimparts.com/pages/carpet.asp?itemid=930&cmodid=275&year=1992&itemcount=1&ctype=search

If you want to order it i can get it for you but my boss needs it paid for

its prolly cause i work at the mustang shop and he dosen’t wanna order nissan parts

ya sure i can pay for it.

how we gonna do this? wheres the mustang shop?

its in Calgary , I ship to edmontton all the time via geyhond and its pretty cheap to. it would be like $15 so it would be $170+15 plus taxes and it would take like 3 weeks to come in which is the only bad thing. If you wanted to do this shoot me a PM and i will get some more perticulars

Or you can just take it to hughes car wash and for $2 you can blast the shit out from it. But if it is ripped it might be better to get a new one.

well im also going from a Light blue carpet to a darker blue so incase some one spills some shit on it again and it stains , fuckin milk shakes suck ass , it won’t be as noticable

ya im going from lite gry to black. not to fond of stains and dirt showin, not to mention the worn down fabric where my foot rests.

Car wash is the way to go a la Mikey’s suggestion.

Back in my youth I worked at a detailing shop. We had this “special” stain remover for carpet. In reality we just blasted it with the wand and then vacuumed out the water. Voila!

If you don’t want to change the colour and it is just dirty this is the way to go.

lol :lol: . thats tricky…i bet u guys charged an arm and a leg for that “special” stain remover!?

does it remove protein stains aswell?? if so i might have to use your "special " technique :E

kidding i don’t jiz in my car!

Wtf. bullshit.

I remember when I used to take my moms van out for dates, I nutted once on the middle seat.

A couple months later my baby cousin dropped a cheerio on the same spot. Kid picked it up and ate it.

your a sick fuck marvin , but hey is your cousin hot??

im lonley :partyman: