Replacement Carpet for 240SX

Im looking to buy a new grey carpet for my 91 240sx i know hatch and coupe are the same does anyone have any websites or places(toronto) in canada that has good QUAILTY replacement carpets? i posed it in WTB section i dunno if its right becasue i am not really looking to buy a used one unless its in amazing shape.

anyways thanks guys.

From what ive seen working in a upholstery shop…the aftermarket oem carpets are crap and dont fit properly. If you cant get one from Nissan or used in good condition customs the way to go. You can also spend the extra daller on thick underpadding which really blocks out road noise and the carpet feels like its got a lot of padding.

i know that New Image on midland ( near midwest ) sells replacement carpets. . the quote that i got was i believe 400$ for the carpet any colour i want and 200 $ to install soo yeah not very cheap!!

NOS reproductions near London. I called them a while back and got a price of $300

NOS REPRODUCTION. 4-22425 JEFFERIES RD., R.R. #3 KOMOKA, ON N0L 1R0

Hmm thanks for the info guys, i will be installing it myself so 350-400$ is ok, that NOS place has good quality?

I did call the dealership here to but they said to old of a car to order carpet for…:expressionless: i hate the dealership here…91 is not that old! lol…oh well they would probly want 700$ for the carpet anyways…

dealer wants 900 for carpet and you’d be luckly to find a stealership that has one

Alrighti foudn a new carpet for like 260$ from some place in ohio i can order from the store…but with all the other stuff i am doing with my car right now i am not really into paying that right now for carpet…maybe i will put the offer out to anyone with a grey carpet for sale …minor stains would be okay i guess as i can use cleaner and get it somewhat clean.

Pm me if you have one…

Thanks

Bimp bump