Interest on carpet group buy

Hi guys. I was looking for new interior carpet for my car and I came across this place called NOS reproductions in London. They make factory reproduction carpet in just about any colour you wnat for all make and models of cars.

He gave me a price of $379.20 for a full interior (passenger and cargo)
If we can get enough interest on this we can get a better deal.

Just for shits I called Nissan and they want $800 just for the passenger area

please post here if you are interested and if there is enough interest I will set up a group buy (in the proper section)

Cheers

Cody

That the cash in your hands price?

id be interested in a very dark grey setup

GT

Ditto, won’t show the dirt…or tranny fluid stains

What about a shag white?
Would go great with my red dash and blue seat covers.

there are many websites online that sell complete carpets for $80-150. I am not sure what the quality is like but there are many companies out there that do this. Who needs carpet anyway ! I have seen all kinda out there… molded ,non molded, insulated and non insulated, but thats also another thing to look for. browse around you might find a better place do do a group buy

What if you only want the front carpet? Like the driver and front passenger.

Thing is you have to make sure that the pile is the same I have done a similar search and they all wanted to give either closed loop or somthing that dose not look like stock. By the way call nissan and ask if they can get you S14 interior carpet…answer is no lol.

blue suede right here plz…

kthnx

would they be able to make the interior for my trunk? For example, the sides, and the carpet? The sides need a mold, that’s for sure… but the carpet would just have to be cut out properly… Also, I need the short plastic clips that keep the interior bits in place as well… I have no clue where to find them at all…

basically the interior in my trunk is garbage and it’s moving all over the trunk when I drive, LOL

I’ll be callng the guy on Monday and I’ll ask him about the trunk carpet.

I forgot, he gave me a price of about $260 for just the passenger area carpet. He is also finding out for me if the rear hatch side pieces come with the kit, he thinks they do but has to verify. $379+tax for the entire interior is a good deal I think, and we can get it cheaper if we have a few people.

These carpets are exact reproductions of factory originals so I’m sure the quality is quite good. I will know more on Monday.

Later

Cody

By passenger area you mean front and rear passenger area? Plz ask about just the front as well, as I intend to be tearing out everything behind the front seats, so I’m not gonna be needing carpeting there.
Pitch black for colour, I’ll pay extra if it’s possible to get 240SX lettering sewn into the carpet in like… a light gray or something.

I am deffinatly going to jump on this! Dark grey :smiley: OHHHH YEA

I’m still waiting to hear from this guy, should be soon.

A friend of mine bought a carpet for his 68 Mustang from this place and said the quality is top notch!

I will keep updating.

Cheers

Cody