Couple firearms for sale

Hey guys. Ran into a bit of money trouble, plus I’m moving next week so I have to sell my guns.

I have a Romanian PSL-54C for sale as well as a Remington 870 12ga with some extra shit on it.

PSL was bought new in March. Since then, I’ve put about 150 rounds through it. Mostly used Bulgarian surplus ammo. Dirty but easier on the firing pin than brown bear. has a 20mm picatinny quick-detach scope-mount instead of the russian-style mount integrated with a PSO scope. The scope on the rifle is a Vortex Crossfire 4-16x50. Illuminated red crosshairs. No mil-dots though. 20mm rail on front handguard with a harris-style spring-retract bipod. Also has an elevated cheek pad on the butt stock for better line of sight.

Remington 870 was bought new in June I believe It has an ATI Heat shield with ghost ring sights, and an ATI marine style top-folding butt stock. I’ve probably put…200 shells through this one.

I’m asking $800 OBO for the PSL (comes with a hard case and a box of Czech 7.62x54R)

EDIT: Remington 870 has been sold.

Make me an offer. Shit’s gotta go this week.

check the pics.

That PSL is baddass!

Might buy this, then go hangout by Albany Speed Shop and look for perpetrators.

is that mx5,s car in the backround

Yeah I really don’t want to get rid of these guns but I don’t really have a choice :frowning: Just wanna put em in a good home. I promised myself I’d never sell my PSL but I guess when push comes to shove, I gotta do what I gotta do :frowning: Just looking to get close to what I paid for her.

Yeah that is his car. He’s usually with me when I go shooting :slight_smile:

Might be interested in the 870, I shall PM you tomorrow and let you know!

Okie dokie! Just give me a shout!

:’(

870 sold. Psl is still available.$ 800

Damn!!!

Sorry!! It had to go like…today haha

PSL should be gone now too :thumbup

both firearms are sold. thanks for everybodys interest

:haha