WTB: Guns

My Older brother is lookin for Some type of hand gun. Needs paper work. Nothing stolen. Or he wants something 2 fool around with like a 22 hand or rifle. Let me know how much , where u live, and if u got pics. thanks

“Guns… Lots of Guns” :kekegay:

i have a remington medel 597 .22 LR rifle semi auto with x3 10shot clips and some ammo. if interested let me know!

Yea interested in anything. Pm me or post pricing and pics. thanks

PM Sent

theres the site for the rifle, let me know!

He’s picking up the brokenasskoreans rifle. Anyone got a pistol for sale??

I got 2 x Glock .40 cal full size with M6 Tactical Lights/Laser on each…make an offer. I have some law enforcement mags for them too.(preban in your case)

Let me know how much for one

just let me know where youd like to meet up and when. i’ll be there

make offer…one has about 2-300 rounds threw it, and the other has about 1500-2000. , the 2-300 round one has more external where on it b/c it was my service weapon.

I can meet u after 5. like 7 would be good. bestbuy is fine just gotta mapquest it.

And zex let me know how much thru pm. And is this what it looks like. The top or bottom

http://www.alpharubicon.com/leo/images/glockpic7.jpg

mor elike the top w/o the long handle…its a model 22 ithink that long one is a 23. I am not naming a price…make offer…I will not seperate the light/laser from the gun.

I dont know how much its worth. Let me know and ill produce cash from brother. Thanks

i have a sig sauer p239 9mm hand gun i would want like 375 for
also i have a 22 bolt action rifle that i would include for an extra 25

He said he’s gonna look online bout the 9mm, but he wants the bolt action 22 . If your selling it for 25.

i may possibly sell

my 30-06 savage sniper rifel full composotie black stock 2 stage bi pods 3-9 scope

mesh micro strap with full swivel clips

been tested and trigger has been replaced and adjusted by airforce raven sniper

awsome gun one hell of a deer killer…

and i have my glock mo0del 27 .40 cal two clips one with pinky extension

only one clip has been through the gun. harded foam glock case trigger lock and neopreme holster with belt clip

will take offers

I am also lookng for a handgun. (Sorry, I dont mean to thread jack. I just dont want to make another one)

i would like to sell both for 400 if he only wants the bolt action 22 ill sell it for 35. sig sauer p239 9mm is a great carry gun i would include the holster which was about 35$ and also of course the 8 round clip

I have a Springfield XD-40cal 4 inch
2 Clips
Hard Case
XD Holster