Couple issues with my s14 HELP ME OUT!

I have noticed these items as of late which are bothering me… First off, when i am driving and I hit a bump my car will hesitate/shutter for 1-2 seconds then go back to normal I have tried seafoam, and injector cleaner but still the same issue. I have no idea what it is, I have also replaced the battery and alternator as well. the 2nd thing is that even with my key off I can still turn on my windshield wipers, I have not noticed it before…Is that normal? Thanks in advance for any information provided.

-Greg

loose conection somewhere im quessing, go threw the maf, cas, and injectors pins to see if somthing is shaking around. if its happening only when you hit a bump try and shake around the wiring around those items on idle and see if it does the same effect. i dont believe seaform or the injector cleaner is gunna help the problem here. but anything is possible.

Sr or ka?

Ka24de

Lower your car? Check the wireharness’ in the wheel wells. Check them, check them again

It is lowered on 350z rims, I was wondering since the tires did cut a hole in the inner wheel well, whats the easiest way to patch that? thin rubber and adhesive?

I had a similar issue with my S14 back when it had a KA. Turns out a wire separated inside the factory rubber sheilded coating. Car would only act up during turns or bumps. Car was bone stock. I found it by letting the car idle and played with the wireing harness. Give it a slight tug at each connector, and pull and push on the factory loom through out. Dont be rough!! Wheel well was also a culprit for me. Shorted out my horn and the car wouldn’t stop honking. Really pissed some people off that day… Tuck the harness!!!good luck