Couple updates

First I disabled the daytime running lights:
http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/answers/disdrl/index.html
Not something you can see in the pics but I wanted to get rid of the orange. Now I just run the LED city lights.

Next, the STS-V fogs. Not the clear custom ones but these don’t require cutting and sealing. I may now play with the stock ones and build some clear ones and add H10 HIDs.

Also got rid of some rusted wheel locks, nothing really to see but I figured a gratuitous rim shot was in order

Nothing major, but I doubt I will spend much more on this car since I am saving for the next one.

nice car… Whats next?

First a winter car, then probably a 2009+ CTS-V. I am hoping the residuals tank like the last one.

Are those SRX rims?! Why did you get rid of the stockers?

I love it!!

Nope GM accessory wheels, made only for the CTS-V at 8.5" wide.
I still have the stockers, but I got a deal on these and I like them.

Looks good. Damn NY and the front plate.

Here are the old fog lights

Also another pics of the wheels that I posted in another thread

Wow there is a lot of amber in those stock lights.

P.S. I see Canadia. And the building behind may be for sale.

yeah here is a couple blocks from the Ren Cen

i just sold my V it was such a sad day best thing i did was slp loudmouth exhaust on mine everyone looked at my like wtf…urs looks great! I like the lights and the wheels…

I have a Corsa, which I don’t think is as load, but still catches people off guard.

There is a guy in MI that has a B&B 3" exhaust, B&B headers and a cam and it is extremely loud. People could not stop laughing at the one car show we were at because of how nasty the Caddy sounded.

What did you get to replace the V?

Im in the process of finding something…I work at a ford store so might buy something new or kinda have my eye on a 08 sti for a winter ride and flip it in the spring…I really want an 09 V so nasty!!

nice work :tup:

nice ron, you always keep your stuff looking sharp.
by the way, illusion20 is my cousin so take a guess where he works

DId you have a camera in one hand and a gun in the other to make sure the car didn’t get jacked?

If it is a Ford store, then Cheektavegas?
Is it the cousin that was a year or two behind me at CHS that played football?