Craiglist

My 14 year old son managed to get ahole of the credit card and now he think he is a thug. I am pretty certain this particular item matches a chain, although there is no chain as far as I have foune and I have search his underwear dreawer where he hidin things. This is free to whoever wants it. Also a set of gold teeth. Or “grillz” is up here. first come etc.

no – it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

:rofl:

contacted them,i wnat to get traydogg a christmas present for being such an asshole to him:bigthumb:

my mom needs to quit going through my shit

hahaha

BLING BLING!!!

it will go great wit my tossel

actually it will go better with ur 50 cent toe ring:doh:

hahahaha

its 2pac damit

youre a fucking idiot. really hope this whole time your just being a fucktard and nto being serious cause there is no way poindexter could be hard. to many ppl know you and know of you for you to being serious but if you are im suprised you lived this long

It would be a perfect match if it was gold plastic.

Reply to: sale-191271472@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-08-07, 6:58PM EDT

We have a queen size IKEA mattress for sale and a box sping but they are not a matching set. Both, however, are in good condition. The mattress was bought last year and is the highest quality that IKEA sells. My boyfiend is a small dude so there isn’t much wear on it. Please call me at 412-251-8554. Please no e-mails because I have unpredictable access to the internet. We live in Shadyside and I can assist in transpotation if need be. I just want the thing out of my house. Call me for a good night’s sleep :slight_smile:

this is in or around Shadyside

no – it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

my boyfriend is a small dude…lol

:fag:

DIAF… I was saying what she said was funny.

:bsflag: you do so have a bf

Take a look at your girlfriend, if anyone should be gay its you.

Kens girls > your girls

nice cover story :fag: