what are u getting the women

What are u getting for your gf/wife. for xmas

Im freaking stuck.

just get her a cheap necklace from people’s

girls love anything from peoples. simple.

im getting my gf a nardi gara 3 type 3 wheel. she’ll just love it. it makes our love life that much more intimate as well.

Got my nurse-in-training girlfriend a bling Littmann Cardiology III stethoscope, custom engraved, and a hot bra+panty set.

If you are willing to drop coin, Tiffany’s…

i got mine the 10 seasons of friends
a leaf jersey
a new cell
and an mp3 player…

yeah im going for xmas sex…

Brock

nothing. x4

GT

NOTHING! haha, buying myself a uras bumper.

we can all thank a little WEASEL for my new found wealth.

But damn i was looking forward to the new watch she was going to get me.

Buy urself the watch. shes a bitch, and the weasels a lil bitch

uras bumper will be bitchin… bitch bitch…

and my bitch…

shes getting a necklace from peoples…
sashas right. if the box says PEOPLES. Shes goin down on you.

worked every xmas/bday for me… 8)

If your willing. bobo your chick must be a gold digger…
At our age. I aint droppin coin. Ive been with my girl for a while now, but damn, at least she realizes the 240s getting my dough. not her…

Dont be pussy whippedd :roll:

At our age. I aint droppin coin. Ive been with my girl for a while now, but damn, at least she realizes the 240s getting my dough. not her…

Dont be pussy whippedd :roll:[/quote]

It’s christmas, at our age there’s nothing wrong with it, besides she looks hot in it…

She doesn’t ask for it, I give it, thats how I roll… :slight_smile:

Dont be pussy whippedd :roll:[/quote]

It’s christmas, at our age there’s nothing wrong with it, besides she looks hot in it…

She doesn’t ask for it, I give it, thats how I roll… :)[/quote]

thats the spirit bobo. meh, i guess i just dont justify spending 500+ on a g/f unless its been a year or two… cant speak for your situation.

but respect to treatin the lady good dude. shes a hottie. merry xmas

Thanks…

Thing is, there is alot of stuff there for under that price range…

Chicks dig the necklace with the heart pendants… and thats under 300 or so bucks…

Lots of options…

Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

you guys are terrible

tsk tsk…

Haha, what makes us so terrible?

Unless i’m with my SO for more than a year, and i see marriage potential. There’s no way a $300 pendant is in the cards.

Don’t go overboard guys.

You should know better… I don’t bother dating chicks I don’t see having potential…

Why waste my time…

I GF will kill me if I get her anything over like $10, it was like that for our b-days.

It is so awsome becasue it is her Idea and she is not even playing any tricks.

i already gave her some of her present the other day in bed…lol

on the real though, i gave her some 14k white gold hoop earrings while we were chillin in bed,

then i showed her some blue diamonds that i had picked up that are going into the engagement ring that i am working on for her.

i think i am going to get her a small digital camera for christmas too.

i set my mom up for a nice massage appointment this weekend and if she likes it i’ll set her up with another one after christmas too, she works too hard.

I bought her 17 inch 5 Zigen Copse rims for my car and as a bonus I got tires too.

…What? She rides in my car so she will enjoy them too!
For Valentines Day I will buy her a Greddy VSPL FMIC for my car, it will be sweet!
…Yeah Chicks dig me.

LMAO…
Nothing yet, but I’m picking up a 17" CRT and fixing up one of my computers that’s kicking around and giving it to her. Tis a 900Mhz celly with 256 ram and a cdrw. I’m too broke to give her something nice (with an LCD lol) and ALL 3 laptops in her house are busted (her toshiba, hdd failure, brothers dell, hdd failure, her sony… mobo or cpu fried?) so I’m giving her the gift of a useful working computer so that she doesn’t fail school. I doubt she’ll mind the slow-ness of it either, since her laptops (may god have mercy upon their souls) were even slower than that.

As to you guys w/ expensive gifts… Meh, your choice. ATM I’m so broke I can’t even afford to go out, and all my CCs are maxed, so nobody is getting shit from me this xmas except my gf.