what are u getting the women

Sick fu(k Mike…simple as that :stuck_out_tongue:

I spent over $400 for my GFs birthday on an iPod this summer…

But we’ve been together quite a while, and things are good, plus I was working and had money, so why not…

Now that I’ve been at school for 4 months I’ve blown most of my money
and don’t wanna dig into my savings to buy something expensive.

That mean’s ill have to be creative and do something really thoughtful.
Last year for christmas, I managed to import her favourite kind of
cookies from Australia. That worked out quite well :lol:

I have to think… hmm.

just wrap up your penis, make sure its shiney, women love shiny things

The point it to get her to polish the knob and make it all shiny.

So did I, on a different day though.

Same day would be just weird.

Anyway I have no idea what to buy the wife…She wants a gift certificate for Picov’s Tack Shop (horse shop for those who don’t know what tack means).

But that’s too easy. Need something good.

The point it to get her to polish the knob and make it all shiny.[/quote]

but dude your greek, and in all honesty, no girl wants to taste poo

but dude your greek, and in all honesty, no girl wants to taste poo[/quote] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love greek anal jokes.

but dude your greek, and in all honesty, no girl wants to taste poo[/quote] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love greek anal jokes.[/quote]

Oh man…

i really want my click back!!

Bob - you guys are terrible bc you expect something in return… whatever happend to just giving ur gf a gift…just bc they are there for you when you needed somone to talk to or there for you when u need a hug… or there for you …for whatever reasons it maybe. Think about all those things then about ur di(ks.

-And no i dont have anything against a good bang :slight_smile:

I love greek anal jokes.[/quote]

Oh man…

i really want my click back!!

Bob - you guys are terrible bc you expect something in return… whatever happend to just giving ur gf a gift…just bc they are there for you when you needed somone to talk to or there for you when u need a hug… or there for you …for whatever reasons it maybe. Think about all those things then about ur di(ks.

-And no i dont have anything against a good bang :)[/quote]

Where are they after i pick em up in -10 weather with 20 cm of snow?

It should be reciprocated. Relationships should be about balance.

^^ oh for sure …they should totally be about balance

so think about all the times ur gf has been there for you…now this gift is to show ur love/care for them…

not just a good fuckfest

Meh a good fuckfest is underrated. It really is the gift that keeps on giving.

If i get her preggo, or give her herpes.

Besides, i give great gifts. I’m always the more romantic, sensible one in the relationship.

I like how this thread is what u are getting for ur GF’s but then you guys turn it around to “what i am getting”

Haha, the struggle continues.

I also like the fact that we are whoring it up in here.

You on a lunch break?

yeah we are whoring it up for sure…but these posts dont count its all good
na im just dinking around…i still gotta do my charting…woot…and then do my rounds! soo exciting 1hr to go

fuck i can’t believe we havn’t gotten the storm yet…

we are gona get owned tomrrow!..err l8lr on today

I love a good snowstorm. Everything is so beautiful. Like being in the middle east. Except it’s white cold sand.

And less ppl driving around. And it’s so quiet. Ahhhh. I wanna go make snow angels.

What time did they say it would start?

well it was suppose to start last night…but then maybe today like 3ish?

i gotta bounce!

Ciao

but dude your greek, and in all honesty, no girl wants to taste poo[/quote]

But look at it this way, if she is willing to taste poo it’s either she really really loves me and will do anything or she is just a sick freak either way it works for me. Plus it’s her own poo so it’s okay LOL.
It’ the true love test to see if your girlfriend loves you don’t you know? You put your shlong in her ass and then see if she is willing to polish it. If she does polish the knob after that, she loves you and will do anything. Another good way to test that theory is to see if you can get a blowjob while your sitting on the toilet and your taking a shit at the same time. If she goes for it, it’s love my friend. And if it’s not love she is sick freak so you can do whatever you want with her anyway so either way it’s a win win situation :lol: .

Ewww… Sick fucker :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t you kiss your woman during sex? She may not object to tasting her own poo, but fuck, I don’t wanna taste her poo!

It’s a joke dude lol.

Ewww… now who’s sick? Who asked you to taste my girlfriends poo you sick bastard. You wish you could taste her poo… Your a sicko my friend :lol: .

/////
and then your GF can test you love by laying a batch of her browne batter in your mouth